Sport Bikes banner

Read This Before Posting In How To Section!!!

7K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Twinsfan23 
#1 ·
Okay kids...........at the request of a couple of people Im going to clean up this section.

From now on, this section is reserved for people willing to put up a tutorial on how to do something with your motorcycle.

Basic maintenance to crazy mods.

I want a pm from anyone that wants to post it so that I can go thru your tutorial and see if it needs corrections. I wont have nonsense posted here and you all know my stance on misinformation.

Thanks!

#3 ·
read it

#7 ·
Run your fucking mouth some more retard. You don't know shit. I haven't been on line in fucking years and I'm sure there is plenty of rumor to be twisted up on the internet.

What we both know is you ain't shit. Fucking douche nozzle. Your life might revolve around this hole but I ended up moving on.

No one ever got intentionally fucked and when the market bottomed and oil prices went through the roof I and hundreds of other carbon fiber companies lost everything because we couldn't keep supply of anything.

While I regret maybe a couple people lost out on a windscreen, I lost an entire business and most of my savings.

So while you're still in your mom's basement stabbing at threads that are 10 years old I've moved on.

Fuck off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.