Sport Bikes banner

Member's 750 Pics in here!

74K views 262 replies 127 participants last post by  pomerator 
#1 ·
Got a 750? Well, prove it! Let's post up pics of everybody's ride in here.
Dust 'em off and clean 'em up! Riding season is here!

Include any mods you've done or are thinking about doing.

#220 ·
Bought this after totaling my 07 600. Super-clean, only 950 miles on it. Completely stock.

Yep..will get to that fender soon. lol
already de-stickered, de-reflectorized. Swing arm spool/sliders installed, frame sliders possibly tomorrow if they ever get here. Always wanted that bike because of the color! Only saw that color once in 3 years.

#236 · (Edited)
Here are the latest photos of it since my new shark skinz, and paint were done. Also provided is a short video of my last session from a track day at Blackhawk Farms Raceway, South Beloit, WI. If you didn't know, I'm taking it easy, because I crashed @ that track last September. I'm still trying to recoup my busted shoulder. I have a fully separated AC joint. Which means I get tired, and sore easily now. Especially under hard braking. So I kept the bike in higher gears, and didn't work too hard at things. Instead I was just trying to get comfortable again. My lap times were about 5 seconds slower than my norm. Which is frustrating.

Attachments

#247 ·
Here she is...a week old!

2011 750....still waiting for my plate so I can eliminate all that dumb crap.

Next up, full Yosh and a K&N....though I'm gonna wait till 1st service for that. It has like 20mi on it.

I LOVE YOU!!!!! lol

Reactions: techman71
#249 ·
Yeah man there is no shortage of praise for this bike. I can't say enough about it, it's my 1st GSX-R and I feel like I know exactly what all the other owners were talking about. It was nice almost 70 today and no rain, I finally got to ride to work and took the long way home.....great stuff.

I already I have this idea that this bike might be with me for the long haul, even after I buy more.

Reactions: techman71
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.