Join Date: Jul 2004
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Originally Posted by Philbie
Just a few things done.
1. Ohlins damper
2. Penske triple clicker shock
3. Race Tech valving both rebound and compreesion
4. Resprung to .925 from .85 stock
5. Attack Rearsets
6. Drilled rear rotor, have a slotted rear rotor but that's on the race bike
7. Yoyodyne frame sliders
8. Broke motor in on the dyno
9. Steel braided lines
Haven't touched for one reason or another.
1. Stock exhaust, I actually like how quite it is
2. Stock gearing and chain, can't justify throwing a perfectly good chain away
Just plain removed.
1. Mirrors, it's annoying for me to have them on
3. Mud flap
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|