Sport Bikes banner

The Dry Humping of Rossi's Bike

7K views 79 replies 50 participants last post by  lasermax 
#1 ·
#49 ·
Wow, I guess I lucked out then, as I got to see the pictures. Those guys are plenty lucky to have turned down the first opportunity at seeing the bike and then have the chance to see it and take pictures with it the second time.

I would absolutely love to ride that thing on a track!

#51 ·
Thread was moved into a VIP section. To view them, you would need to register and pay $20 for a year membership. Too much attention was being drawn to them and the OP's requested the thread be moved.

At least some of you got to see them. I'm sure some of you right-clicked-save-as'd

#52 · (Edited)
I'm actually a registered member on that site, and it doesn't require payment, but to get into the V.I.P. forum you do have to pay some bullshit premium.

All it is, is an old Fiat 500 with the racebike on a trailer connected to it and two douchebag's in shorts and sandals being disrespectful and sitting on it and so forth.

EDIT: Yeah $20 like he said.

#54 ·
Honestly, what the hell would I do with that bike? I'd pray for death rather than being crippled and horribly disfigured. Naw, I'd sell it on ebay to some dipshit and retire to the Azores.

#60 ·
If it had fit under my rain jacket, it would have come home with me.

Not to ride. Just... to look at.

"and in the winter we can freeze it and skate on it and in the spring we can melt it and drink it!"

-tell me no one else thought of beerfest when this post was made.

#61 ·
What a sweet occurence. I'm never that lucky.

#69 ·
thanks. i'd like to see them too

they had Rossi's bike at the NY Cycle World Show, and I imagined myself taking out the two security guards watching it and riding it out of there, then hauling ass up the west side highway like a motogp champ!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.