Time to clean out the closet. Way too many Jackets so time to sell the ones I don't really use much.
$100 plus actual shipping, or local pickup.
I have a green/black Teknic Chicane perforated leather jacket in size 48 (XL?) for sale, and I will throw in a matching set of gloves to the buyer at no cost. Gloves are Teknic Chicane size L and are also black/green and match the jacket. Gloves are leather also. Both have been kept in a closet in a smoke free home. Both jacket and gloves have been worn a few times each, but are in like new condition.
The Teknic Chicane Leather Jacket is the real deal in protection and comfort in warm weather:
• Sports cut: Anatomical cut (with pre-curved arms) for improved comfort
• Outer shell of top quality cowhide (1.2-1.4mm thick) with 600D Poly-Cordura panels in chest and back
• TASC (Teknic® Advanced Seam Construction) Rows of hidden stitching providing maximum seam strength
• Low profile leather collar
• Teknic® Armorshield™ in shoulders, elbows and back
• Advanced elbow pocket, secures elbow armor into the outer shell
• Full Motion Arm System, a panel of stretch Spandex® that extends from the cuff to the chest of the jacket with no seams
• Full frontal perforations, allowing maximum air flow
• All zippers are genuine YKk® connection zippers
• Belt loop jacket to jeans connectors
• Hook-and-loop kidney adjustment belts
• 2 cotton-lined front pockets and 1 internal mesh document pocket
• Airtex™ lining is anti-bacterial and non-allergenic
• Reflective Teknic® logo for nighttime visibility
• Designed to integrate with the Teknic Sport and Chicane pants
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Where me and the bike have been
ZZR 600: Dynojet stage 1, FP +4 advancer, Yoshimura RS3 slip on, K&N filter, Euro ECU, 42T Driven rear