Met klouseau today.... - Sportbikes.net
FZ6/FZ6R If youíre looking for one bike to perform a multitude of missions, look no further. Take it from Cycle World* Magazine - ďFor a more advanced rider looking for a bike to do it all, there is no other choice.Ē

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-04-2008, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
World Superbike Champion

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Met klouseau today....

Hung out with Jen (klouseau) and her husband today at the Toronto International bike show.... Show was kind of lame... not a lot of deals. However, Jen and family are just great people. She really knows her stuff.... Nice to meet you Jen and look forward to some group rides with you and other members from here this year.

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Lime"]"Very well. I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them".[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Saratogian

No pics?

I always go to the shows to sit on and check out all the new bikes but the deals generally suck at the ones I've been to.

:headbang NESBA #264

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[QUOTE=CanadianFZ6;3670873]Flats do happen, but it's not enough of a problem to attach magnets or brooms to your bike....[/QUOTE]
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-04-2008, 08:44 PM Thread Starter
World Superbike Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefyInertia View Post
No pics?

I always go to the shows to sit on and check out all the new bikes but the deals generally suck at the ones I've been to.
She took some, she may post them here. The show was a snooze fest, but she's a blast to hang out with. There were a couple of guys from Buffalo there as well (one guy is on here, not sure of his Avatar name though, ... maybe he will chime in). They took off on their own after we ate. That's what I usually do... try stuff on at the shows, then buy them cheaper online... I feel bad for the retailers... the Global economy must be hurting them somewhat. To be honest, I didn't see too many people walking out with bags of stuff in their hands.

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Lime"]"Very well. I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them".[/COLOR][/SIZE]

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Dirty Sanchez

yep, jen and family are good people.

"Those who sacrifice freedom in the name of security deserve neither." :bitchslap
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Supersport Racer

I had the pleasure of meeting Jen just randomly in Dunnville last season, we had the exact same bikes parked side by side, and both our machines were dirty too if I remember correctly. LOL Hopefully i'll see her at the big bike show in toronto this weekend

"They see me rollin', They hatin'. Patrollin' and tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty" :beer
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 07:55 AM
World 500 GP Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Jen, the "STALKER"? Yeah, she's a hoot!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 07:23 PM

Ya poor Rich, I stalked him the whole show. I think Perry was getting jealous of us chatting so much about FZ's. LOL

Rich, you are a sweetheart and I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you. I am glad you had the time to hang with us.

Chris it was great meeting you and your gang, as well as Rodney selling the FZ headlight shirts.

The show was a bit of a bust, but I at least found some nice motorcycle pants that fit perfect! And trust me, for a female, that is a rare thing!

Not many pics, as there were no 08's at this show, this being the dealer show, not the manufacturer's show that was on in December.

Here are the two pics I took at the show (the first, Rich, aka CanadianFZ6...the second, my 16 yr old daughter, sitting at the Vintage Road Racing Booth):
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	show 004.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	561.0 KB
ID:	147101   Click image for larger version

Name:	show 001.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	593.9 KB
ID:	147102  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffbeer_66 View Post
I had the pleasure of meeting Jen just randomly in Dunnville last season, we had the exact same bikes parked side by side, and both our machines were dirty too if I remember correctly. LOL Hopefully i'll see her at the big bike show in toronto this weekend
OH ya Duff my bike was SOOOO dirty. I think I had just put on about 2500kms that week. Sorry I didn't see you there! But then again, I did NOT have helmet head at the show, so you might not have recognized me...hehehe.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 08:19 PM
FZ6 Corner Carver

more pictures...?

Upgrades: frame-sliders, fend-elim, tcp seatcowl, pazzo levers, LED taillight w/int.turn signals, puig double bubble blue tint windscreen, K&N filter, Carbon Scorpion Exhaust, yamaha tankpad, flush turnsignals...
Drifting is a lifestyle, so live it sideways!
[QUOTE=OFFICER737]gotta 7 way party bong at the sheriff's dept.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Ivan_markII]When I treat the street as a racetrack I just pretend the cops are cornerworkers giving me the meatball.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=lawson]ok, here is what you do you ready for this ok lets get down to business you gotta get a bunch of stuff for this you go to the grocery store get a jar of pickles some mayonnaise cheeze wizz crackers some milk and a thing of ketchup you bring all of that to your friends girlfriends house then u bend her over and fuck her in the ass as hard and fast as you can.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][SIZE="2"]DUDELEESTA[/SIZE][/B]:twofinger [/COLOR]
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 08:32 PM

Nope sorry thats it! Too busy yacking with Rich to take anymore.

By the way, I like your location...nice Chris Farley reference
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 08:42 PM
FZ6 Corner Carver

haha thanks... yea i want to go to the show when it comes our way... but the closes it gets to us is Atlanta, Georgia and i dont think ill get a chance to get off work for it... but i really want to go...

Upgrades: frame-sliders, fend-elim, tcp seatcowl, pazzo levers, LED taillight w/int.turn signals, puig double bubble blue tint windscreen, K&N filter, Carbon Scorpion Exhaust, yamaha tankpad, flush turnsignals...
[QUOTE=Ivan_markII]When I treat the street as a racetrack I just pretend the cops are cornerworkers giving me the meatball.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=lawson]ok, here is what you do you ready for this ok lets get down to business you gotta get a bunch of stuff for this you go to the grocery store get a jar of pickles some mayonnaise cheeze wizz crackers some milk and a thing of ketchup you bring all of that to your friends girlfriends house then u bend her over and fuck her in the ass as hard and fast as you can.[/QUOTE]
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Umbrella Girl

Jen / Perry and Rich it was nice to meet you guys. Sorry I could not talk longer but after 2 hours in a car I needed to move around some. We should see if anyone wants to get together over the summer maybe the Friday the 13th event. The show was boring but it took the edge off of not riding for the last month and a half. Here are some pictures I took.

Chris
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	147124   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	147125  
Attached Images

07 FZ6, Honda 83 CX650
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 09:41 PM
FZ6 Corner Carver

nice vintage...

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-06-2008, 08:32 PM

We should definitely do a Niagara Ride combined with the Port Dover Friday the 13th run. June people! Mark it on your calendars! Friday, Jun 13th with an all day ride on Saturday the 14th.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbikes.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in