Sport Bikes banner

R1 racing seat + rear end

78K views 465 replies 30 participants last post by  iamthewalrus0169 
#1 ·
Found a custom shop in France who makes the R1 racing seat + rear end for the FZ, for 145 euros (little over $200).

If anyone is interested, I can help with the communication... www.accesscomposites.com

It's the one on this pic:

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Car

See less See more
#2 ·
looks amazing id be interested... does it use all the stock bolting/mounting points on the FZ...

#4 ·
k yea that would be nice to add as trackday plastics... those and a set of the front fairing would be all i need...

#5 ·
Looks sharp.

#8 · (Edited)
Tête de fourche Cup = "Cup" (racing) front fairing

:edit they are talking about this (doesn't look like they carry the full fairing):

Water Natural landscape Sky Reflection Natural environment

Sabot = bellypan
Selle racing style R1 2004 = racing R1 style seat
Garde-boue avant = front wheel hugger
Support compteur = speedo bracket
Protections cadre = frame protection

Protection carter G alternateur
Protection carter D allumage
Protection carter D embrayage
Protection carter D pompe à eau
Protections bras oscillant
=> protections for both sides of the engine (see pics below)
:edit

Metal Artifact

Protections réservoir = gas tank protection

#12 ·
Very nice find.

#14 ·
wavex, have killernoodle or jcaesar add this to the aftermarket mods thread.

#18 ·
definately down for the group buy... :dblthumb awesome find...

#19 · (Edited)
I don't know Floyd, the French are assholes (except Wavex of course) - hopefully you all remember Dumb & Dumber

#25 ·
Haha, no not started yet. I was going to do it this weekend, but now I'm heading down to OC to see the family. If you want to go for a ride, let me know!

#24 ·
yes it would be for track purposes... due to the fact that it wouldnt be street legal because you loose the brake light and mounting for license plate... also i wouldnt want to spend more than 20-30 minutes on that seat even racing... at a time...

#31 ·
:eek:nfloor^^^

#36 ·
Thanks Killer.

Ok, got an email back from them and they are telling me they need a couple more days to answer about my questions (shipping to US, group buys)... as their financial manager is on vacation this week and they need to check on some export tax stuff before they can commit (I think it`ll be no problem).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.