Sport Bikes banner

F/S: Yamaha Comfort Seat

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Doctor T 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Alright guys and gals. I've finally decided it's time to sell the Comfort Seat that I bought a few months ago when I did my Comfort Seat vs. Corbin vs. Stock seat comparison. I long ago decided to keep the Corbin, not only because it worked better for my b***** weight, but because I'm a snob and like the idea of having a Corbin. :banana

I took two rides to work and back on this seat to compare it to the Corbin, that's it. Since then, it's been stored in a box in the closet. It's fantastically comfortable and does exactly what it's supposed to do...eliminate those "hot spots" that the stock seat causes.

I'm asking $175 for it plus $25 shipping because this thing is HEAVY.

PM me if you have any questions. I'd like to use Paypal for the transaction, if possible.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
CC, these sell on ebay for the same price you asking. Infact they were cheaper but then demand increased the price. Another thing is that this costs $140.33 at Ron Ayers. Someone posted about it before. Do a part# search (ABA-4S821-00-00).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.