FS: 2004 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 Track Bike and all you need to get on the track! - Sportbikes.net
Bikes For Sale ONLY non-commercial members may post here. Any others will be deleted. If your a dealer looking to sell a motorcycle. Please contact the webmaster for special advertising. DO NOT reply to a post unless you may purchase it!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2009, 04:38 PM Thread Starter
500 G.P. Champion

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

FS: 2004 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 Track Bike and all you need to get on the track!

Sadly, I am selling the best bike I've ever owned, my track-prepped 2004 636. Have most original parts and could be a legal streetbike just by adding front blinkers and registering. Here's the rundown:

Buy this total track package which includes front & rear stands, pickup truck loading ramp, race fuel jugs, and spares including stock rearsets, brake pads, etc. This 2004 ZX-6R (636cc) is the perfect lightweight track weapon. This bike has been my track bike for 3 years and is a blast--very fast, light, flickable, great braking (rode on the street previously). This bike has very crisp handling and throttle response with under 9000 original miles. Fitted with Hotbodies race bodywork and undertail, frame sliders & spools, Scotts Ohlins steering damper, Brembo front brake master cylinder w/ steel braided lines, Sato Racing adjustable rearsets, Stompgrip tank pads, and EBC HH brake pads. Call (310 954-7031), PM, or email ([email protected]) me at for further info and/or pics. Have original mirrors, just need front blinkers and registration to make street legal. Located near Olympic & La Cienega (Carthay Circle) in Los Angeles 90048. Thanks!

Price is $4800, which includes everything listed above. So Cal deliverey can be arranged.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 029a.JPG
Views:	3466
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	191689  
Attached Images

I HEART Petroleum Consumption
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2009, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
500 G.P. Champion

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Bump! Is this overpriced?

I HEART Petroleum Consumption
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbikes.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in