73K views 286 replies 151 participants last post by  PureVenom2 
#1 ·
bike pics!

well post em up........

Attachments

See less See more
#30 ·
The Stable at my house
You can see my 00 SV with the dual renegade exhaust, my g/f's new (to her) 01 SVS, her old (for sale) 03 EX250, and my brother's 93 GS500. Once her Ninja is gone, we'll have three blue suzuki naked twins at our house.

Attachments

#35 · (Edited)
I got mine a month ago. Already did all the cheap mods and now I want a fuel injected 650 or 1000. I don't like the color options. WHY DON'T THEY HAVE A BLACK ONE!!!! :cry

I'm cheap so I rattlecanned the wheels semi-gloss black. I like it! Here is a pic from a ride through my favorite road in Wisconsin...

Attachments

#36 ·
Well here's mine. It's for the track, so no street ridin! Just got it and I'll my first track day on Aug,22. :headbang :D

Attachments

#38 ·
Here's mine! I got it last year after 2 deer took me and my first SV out. I've only done little mods so far . Brighter bulbs for night riding, frame sliders, fender eliminator , LED blinkers , TRE eliminator , lighter bar ends , and new chain(well that was the first thing I did).
jesse

Attachments

#46 ·
D.T. said:
I got mine a month ago. Already did all the cheap mods and now I want a fuel injected 650 or 1000. I don't like the color options. WHY DON'T THEY HAVE A BLACK ONE!!!! :cry

They do, They did it for 2005 and they did it in the old body style as well.

#49 ·
nig said:
I don't clean my bike I ride it:)
:spank go and watch Urban Assault again and this time take notes....
gotta clean your bike before ya ride.... :twofinger

#50 ·
Here are some pics of my '05 I got about 2 weeks ago. The weather in Kansas City hasn't been too bad so I've gotten a chance to put about 70 miles on it. I'm very impressed even though I moved down from a 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R. I say move down only in terms of bike power and suspension. This is going to be a great bike for me to get good on. I never really felt comfortable on the 636. The SV will be a better overall bike for me. I already got frame sliders and the taller windscreen ordered.

Attachments

#51 ·
Here's mine. The pic was right from when I first got it, but I've since replaced the fender with an overpriced undertail. Being a large guy (6'4" about 215lbs), I'd really like to tweak the suspension a bit to compensate and I'm thinking about getting a new can and the lower fairings. Damn, those lower fairings looks nice. (especially on the silver ones.)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.