Sportbikes.net - View Single Post - 2009 Black Ninja 250R for sale with 3,782 miles
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2014, 06:30 AM Thread Starter
f16falcon
My 650 eats 1000s

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

2009 Black Ninja 250R for sale with 3,782 miles

I'm selling a 2009 Ninja on Ebay:

Kawasaki Ninja | eBay

This low miles Ninja 250 is an EXCELLENT starter or commuter bike! Very fuel efficient and fast for a 250cc bike. It will do about 110 MPH (so I've heard...).

I bought it in 2013 from the original owner who did not use it much at all so those miles on the bike are mine. I think I bought it with 800 miles or something. I put mostly highway miles on it going to work. This bike is fun for beginners AND experienced riders alike! For the new riders it's light weight and friendly. To the advanced rider that light weight and friendliness translates to an ultimate feeling of confidence. You feel like you can do anything with it and it's GREAT on twisty roads.

I've had fun on it and I've ridden 1000cc and much bigger bikes like Hayabusa. I've been on the race track(not with this bike) and been up to excess of 180MPH, so having fun on this bike says a lot. I would keep it for learning and commuting but in this economy and considering how many other bikes I have, it makes no sense to keep yet another bike.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome