View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 03-10-2012, 07:54 PM
usernamedoug

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayingElliott View Post
Hmmm, well im due for new tires this year so Ill have to give the power pures a try. Are they essentially the same tire?
better grip and lighter for less rotating mass.

On a race tire discussion the michelin rep told me last year the power one was going out of production and they had an even lighter tire to replace it with. I quite liked the one day i spent on the power ones, they let me get away with probably more then i deserve. I actually love the bridgestone tires too but the 250 slicks aren't exactly right for an SV, and in high speed knee down corners the 003RS didn't give me quite the confidence i was looking for.

"People who ride fast bikes aren't adrenaline junkeys - they are dopamine fiends. I am hopelessly, desperately addicted to speed, and make no apologies for it. My name is (_______) and i am a speedophile." Martin Fitz-Gibbons - BIKE magazine

"Then we have “anyways,” a colloquial corruption of “anyway.” It’s universally considered nonstandard and should be avoided altogether. It might help to remember that “anyway” is an adverb, and adverbs can’t be plural. "

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome