Sport Bikes banner

hey other cruisers

27K views 69 replies 40 participants last post by  Chauncey 
#1 ·
i replied to the original post. sorry didn't get here sooner. i'm embarrassed 2 say that i hardly ever frequent this site(maybe work, school, homework, wife, pets, house, errands, bills, yardwork, etc....have something to do with it) even though i find time to get on the rswarrior.com site, which has been decreased some, but still manage.

is the other warrior owner x-handle/name as parabellum? is that correct per what another member here said? if so, i remeber u on the warrior site.

anyways, any other sportcruisers out there besides the 2 on the original post?
vrodders, m109ers, vmaxers, vtx's, harleys, etc.....

speak up, 4 we r outnumbered here. that's good though, makes me feel like the underdog rebel that we all tend and want to be. freedom speaks 4 itself.

i like all bikes, even though i still have preferences. i'll ride with just bout anyone who wants to really ride and not just go to hang out from restaurant to restaurant, then gas, eat, break, bathroom, eat again, break, smoke, gas, water, stretch.......etc......nothin against all that, hell, i dip, piss a lot(all the water i drink)and do some of that as well but that is not my main focus when riding. i'm kinda in the middle, somewhere o'er the rainbow, where careful, leisure, and aggressive meet.

i'm no rossi, but i sure can try 2 b.............he,he...:boink
wassup!!!???:banana

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey sport,
V-Maxxer here. Pretty much stock suspension. Other than the Ohlins fork springs. Stage 7 jet kit with Full Kerker exhaust. No Rossi here either. But I do like to have fun with the sport bikes in the corners that we do have here. Now that we have a new forum for us to enjoy here. I'll be looking in more often.

#4 · (Edited)
well no sport cruiser but i own a 07 spirit 750 along with my R6

07 spirit 750dc
cobra pipes, 3 stage jet kit, tornado intake, regeared
LED rear taillight, short bullet rear turns, MAD TALIOR seat
rizoma dynamic mirrors, pazzo race levers

#21 ·
Good looking bikes y'all. Well guess I better resize some of the pictures of my Roadliner and get them posted see how they are all to big to make it under the size limit here.

#33 ·
M109R '07 Here; Sportbike days are over, I'm afraid.

I recently traded my FZ6 (that you see in the profile pic) for an awesome beast of a machine, the Suzuki M109R. Still in the "mod" cycle, but will put pics up soon. My son and I have been sport bike riders for years, but I'm 52 and getting older (and fatter) and I needed something a little more "grown up" I guess. I just love this bike. For me, it'a a great transition bike coming up from sportbike to cruiser. Don't really miss my Fz6 so much now. In fact, it seems somewhat like a toy in comparison.

My son still has a Honda 2000 CBR 929 and a brand new Suzuki GSXR 1000 (which he already laid down :bitchslap )! Anyway, I'm here to party with you other Sport Cruisers now!

#35 ·
Just wanted to post up and say I'm a new M109R owner (black of course).

I came from a CBR954RR myself and I stopped riding for a few years due to being uncomfortable riding a sportbike after a collar bone break and some back issues. The M109R is as much fun as the 954, way more comfortable, and IMO looks better and is more "grown up". I know thats all a matter of opinion though.

My wife still has a CBR600RR though so I can still rip up the high rpms occasionally if I want to :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.