Sportbikes.net - View Single Post - southeast missouri
View Single Post
post #2969 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 06:13 AM
buddy8771
Superbike Racer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have fired a Sigma in .40. Not a fan of it by any means. I have fired a Glock 21 in .45 and yes the Glock was $200 more, it was a world of difference. The Sigma felt cheap and the trigger was crap. It has around a 12lbs trigger pull compared to the 5lbs of a Glock. My brother-in-law is the one who has the Sigma, and he hasn't had any reliability issues, but he also hasn't used it much. However, if you do decide you want to give the Sigma a try, shop around and keep an eye out, I see them go for $249 a lot on Bud's Gun Shop.

I don't have a whole lot of experience, but I have been soaking up all the knowledge and information I can for awhile about them, so I would recommend a xD or Glock before the Sigma. I think you'd be much much happier.

The .22 for recreational shooting is great though. My wife and I go shoot my .22 rifle at the range quite often and it costs hardly anything.

Quote:
btw if the GP bike has no fan how does it get air in for combustion?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where the bike has taken me...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OrangeJulio on xbl

Last edited by buddy8771; 01-14-2010 at 06:35 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome