Thread: B-King
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 12-24-2009, 06:54 AM
RAD
SBN Rookie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I did the same exact thing with the mirrors on my Bandit a while ago, I could not see anything but me.

If I would have bought the B-King I was going to lower it a little front and back (possibly shave the seat down) as I'm short and the seat area is so wide. Changing the exhaust does a great deal for the looks of the bike. I have also seen a cool sporty small windshield for it.

The local dealers (3 of them) have not sold a single B-King and were not discounting them, just moving them into the warehouse.

Post pics when you get a chance, did you get it in black?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwschull View Post
Yea I paid just over 9K. It had 2 miles on it. Beautiful bike and priced just right.

Only Issue I've found so far is the mirrors are just inadequate. All I see is my shoulder and a small piece of the road and huge vibration in the mirrors. Couldn't see anything directly behind me. Swapped them out for a 60.00 set of handlebar mirrors from Cycle Gear. Works great and absolutely NO vibration in the mirror.

I kept the stock handlebar vibration dampeners. Put the clamp between the dampner and the handle bar. Left side worked without issue. The stock bolt was long enough. Throttle side required me to remove a ~ 5/8 inch metal spacer between the blind nut and the other compression spacer.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome