Sportbikes.net - View Single Post - southeast missouri
View Single Post
post #2808 of (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
UNDERTOW
Keyser Söze

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

semi-autos are reliable and not hard to clean and keep working. i really love to sit down after shooting my s.a. xd9 at the range and break it down and clean it. ammo would be a little cheaper with a 9mm semi then a 38 revolver if you are wanting to shoot cans. i have only shot a few revolvers and to tell you the truth i liked them, but i like the idea of having 16 rounds in a gun vs 5 or six in a revolver. i have shot a 44mag, 357, and a 38 revolvers which the 357 and the 44 can be intimidating to some females. the revolver would be less maintenance and maybe easier to clean up, but semi autos are really easy to breakdown and clean after you do it once or twice. i'm sure glen and drur would back be up when i say that taking care of most new semi autos like the glock or springfeild armory are very easy to clean and take care of.

here's a good link to check out.
Handguns for Home Defense

i have a xd9 and don't have any trouble with it. easy to clean and maintain and shoot. also it's safe being that it has the grip and trigger safty.

“Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.” -Bill Hicks-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome