Sportbikes.net - View Single Post - Show and Tell (picture album)
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2009, 11:35 AM
CarstenS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Well, own this one since 2001. PVM 3 and 3,5 classic 3-spoke rims powdercoated, 120/80-16 and 150/70-18 tires using CompK as long as possible , steel braded Spiegler front brake hoses, LSL adjustable steering damper, MRA screen, big and heavy stainless steel handle bar ends, ride height adjuster and carbon fibre rotaries with 8° more opening by Gammakarl from Austria, JollyMotoStreet, just removed the intake rubber and running stock 120' main jets with needle at highest position, Mark Drysdale shiftshaft support plate and clutch shim from Karl in California, 14:40 sprocket ratio , interchangable solo seat, sigma digital speedo, Koso digital rev meter ... around 44000km on the clock, owning since 16500km.

Cheers
Carsten (Aachen-Germany)

P.S.:
'The hell is wrong with the board setup, just allowed to upload pics to a sum of 1MB ? I first thought, it is for each pic ... I'm compressing and compressing and compressing, but will not accept ... I'm now at 3% at a 108KB pic and noo pics from me in the future! I don't accept to walk to a file sharing something to use thousand of clicks and waiting for free upload to get the next one up to ... !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	63HE0211.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	192693  

Last edited by CarstenS; 08-11-2009 at 11:38 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome