Sportbikes.net - View Single Post - *Looking for a beginner bike? Look no further...*
View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
TwoColorShoe
500 G.P. Champion

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denizined View Post
Yep, a tiny adjustment to the hyosung gt250r entry maybe; one main problem I've felt and also heard from a few riders is the weight, a dry weight of almost 400 pounds is hard to justify for a 250cc bike and can be challenging for smaller and lighter beginners especially when the ninjette is 50 - 60 pounds lighter. I'd add that on the disadvantage list and remove the questionable reliability entry because its been proven again and again by riders and mechanics that hyosung bikes are just as reliable as the more known manufacturer. Its true in their first few years of operation early in the decade they had a few lemons and a few pissed off customers but with major improvements coupled with the two year warranty no rider should be afraid of it breaking down on them any more than the next honda or suzuki.
Nice. This is the kind of information that I'm looking for! Honest info from people that actually ride the bikes listed. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome_oneil

We know you're a unique and special snowflake. We know you're the exception to the rule. We know you're not like all those other dumb assed n00bs that wadded themselves up. You're a mold breaker, babe! You're a natural. You were born to tear it up on a hot rod stuntin' superbike.

You're not a moron, you're just misunderstood.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome