Sportbikes.net - View Single Post - *Looking for a beginner bike? Look no further...*
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 05-25-2008, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
TwoColorShoe
500 G.P. Champion

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguyx View Post
no FZ6 on the list? I know a certain section of this forum will be chiming in any time now. But from a personal experience, I think it's a good bike. close to along the lines of the SV650. However being an I-4 could lead to some trouble. Fuel injection and throttle response are a bit notchy, as well as an abnormal friction zone on the clutch.
Although the FZ6 is a popular bike on this forum, I think it's safe to say that it's not a very good starter bike because of its power output. It's still a 600cc engine, and it still puts out close to 100hp.

I'm very happy to see more people debating on which bikes are beginner bikes! I'll have the thread updated with more bikes today if I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome_oneil

We know you're a unique and special snowflake. We know you're the exception to the rule. We know you're not like all those other dumb assed n00bs that wadded themselves up. You're a mold breaker, babe! You're a natural. You were born to tear it up on a hot rod stuntin' superbike.

You're not a moron, you're just misunderstood.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome