Sportbikes.net - View Single Post - 3 best states to do some sport-toruing in?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 05:29 AM Thread Starter
Justin726
Andy Bell is my hero.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)

3 best states to do some sport-toruing in?

I you had to pick 3 states with great roads, scenery, and where you would love to ride for days and days, which would you choose and why?

Mine would probably be in no particular order.....

1. California (Northern half) - I hear lots and lots of good things about N. California. I think the Pacific Coast Highway would be an awesome ride. Plus a lot of the pics I've seen of the back roads look amazing. Hopefull someday soon I'll make it out there.

2. Colorado - Been there a bunch and never get tired of going back. So many choices of mountain roads. What a blast.

3. Tennessee - Of cource you have Deals Gap there, but there are so many other roads that you could spend days and days on. I just love how everyting is so green in that part of the country.

So what's your favorites?

SUPER MODERATOR

Maturity is vastly overrated.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't let it get in the way of a good time.

Best piece of advice,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome