Sport Bikes banner

07 gix 750

2K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Liquids 
#1 ·
Hey guys, havent posted in a loooong time...

I just got the paperwork done at the dealership and i get to pick up my 07 gixxer 750 on may 2nd... I can't wait!!!

#4 ·
gearhead123 said:
I sold it and used the money as my downpayment.
==============================

What can i say, I got this 07 in Spet 06....Ive raced for years, rode on the st years ago, went to dirt and still riding dirt and recently decided to ride on the st again. I have had almost every bike you can think of.

FZ600
FZR600
87GSXR750
90GSXR1000
91GSXR1000 punched out to a 1380 with 5m worth of additions, yoshi cams, titanium valves, ohlins forks rear suspension
92ZX7R

and now this bike, it is without a doubt, in my opinion the best bike ever made! it handles like a 600 pulls like a liter bike, its almost knows what you are thinking and where you want to go.

I cannot enough say enough good things about it.....leave it bone stock, except for the fender elim kit and the sliders...

Congrats, which color?

ARRA

Attachments

#6 ·
oooo ppprreeetttyyyyy!!! congrats!!
i was so close to buying this bike before i bought the RC. Ride safe!

#10 · (Edited)
Man you are a lucky Bastard!:neener

The local dealer has a left over Maroon and black 06' GSX-R 750 that I've been drooling over for about a year now. It's one of the most Bad Ass looking stock bikes I've ever seen.

The dealer won't um...DEAL on it so it's still sitting there.
They marked it down a grand last winter,but that's because it's a LEFT OVER anyways and it still didn't sell! That's not a DEAL you can get that deal off a NEW model year one. Now that 2007's are out,get this...they bumped the price BACK UP to 2006 MSRP again for it because it's Spring time! I guess they like looking at it instead of selling it!

Other shops are offering left over GSX-R 1000s,CBR 10000,ZX-10Rs etc. for what they want for this 750!

#12 ·
coolatula said:
Man you are a lucky Bastard!:neener

The local dealer has a left over Maroon and black 06' GSX-R 750 that I've been drooling over for about a year now. It's one of the most Bad Ass looking stock bikes I've ever seen.

The dealer won't um...DEAL on it so it's still sitting there.
They marked it down a grand last winter,but that's because it's a LEFT OVER anyways and it still didn't sell! That's not a DEAL you can get that deal off a NEW model year one. Now that 2007's are out,get this...they bumped the price BACK UP to 2006 MSRP again for it because it's Spring time! I guess they like looking at it instead of selling it!

Other shops are offering left over GSX-R 1000s,CBR 10000,ZX-10Rs etc. for what they want for this 750!
Damn man.... Do any of the other shops have 750's? i get the bike on wednesday and I just can't wait!!!

#13 ·
Congrats man, I know that if I ever tire of my R6 the GIXXER 750 will be next!!! Love those things.:dblthumb

#16 · (Edited)
gearhead123 said:
Blue/white... The only other one that the dealer had was white/red and I didn't feel like buying all new leathers/boots.

The only things I am planning on doing are getting a fender eliminator some pazzo levers and a windscreen.
red and white 07 750? i thought there were only the blue.white, black.silver, and dark blue.black??

oh, and the windscreen is bad ass already. at least on the black and sliver one, its already tinted. you can make your own fender eliminator, here is a link free fender eliminator

its a phat bike, and like previously mentioned, it handles extremely well. youll like it alot

#18 ·
Wing Chun Warrior said:
red and white 07 750? i thought there were only the blue.white, black.silver, and dark blue.black??

oh, and the windscreen is bad ass already. at least on the black and sliver one, its already tinted. you can make your own fender eliminator, here is a link free fender eliminator

its a phat bike, and like previously mentioned, it handles extremely well. youll like it alot
Yeah the other one was a 600... sorry it came out wrong.

Thanks a lot Endorphine!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.