Sport Bikes banner

Come on Suzuki Girls!

180K views 412 replies 93 participants last post by  CKilger12 
#1 ·
Attention female Suzuki riders! Show us what you got!

These pics were taken for the Pussy Posse Calendar, but since we didn't get to do it this year, I don't really have anything to do with these pics now. So I'll post them here to get this thread started!

Thanks to Blndebmbr for the awesome layout on this pic:

See less See more
#53 · (Edited)
First off... ladies great pics thanks for sharing. You all look sexy as hell!!! :bowdown

Second... JK you wanted suzuki riders to visit this area more, it seems these lovely ladies have found the secret. :beer

#58 ·
Well.. the only thing for it is to get out and ride. Don't jump out onto I4 in rush hour traffic right away, but run up the corner store. Then around the block, then down a few blocks, etc.

When I learned to ride (and don't try this at home kids, I didn't know any better at the time), I learned on the street in front of my house, then I just rode around my neighborhood, and then eased out onto the main street, and each day would venture further and further. After a while (maybe a month or so) I was riding everywhere.

You just have to get out there and do it.

There is a Central Fla Ladies ride coming up on May 5. Maybe she can join us? Lots of these girls are new riders, so she should feel comfortable riding in the group. :)

Go here > http://girlriders.net/

#63 ·
katanapr3 said:
my wife is going to kill me for this, but what the heck. Tammy here is a pic of my wife on her 2004 suzuki katana. she can really use your help for a little extra confidence, she got her endorsement but still afraid of riding in traffic,. she hasn't leave the neighbourdhood yet.
just tell her to get out there and ride around a couple different blocks in the neighborhood.. meeting up with tammy and the girls would be a big confidence booster...

let her know she's gotta pretty sweet bike.. too big for me, but nice...

#67 ·
TuxedoMask said:
someone else go start it ill follow o.o

haha...did jk750 put you up to starting this thread :p

No, he didn't put me up to it, but his thread about Suzuki riders getting their butts in here where they belong did give me the idea. Plus, I'd been wanting an excuse to show off those calendar pics and this was the perfect opportunity. :p

#70 ·
katanapr3 said:
to big? she is only 5'2" tall I had to slam that bike way down so she can plant her toes on the ground. I now ride it and it feels like I'm riding a 16" bicycle :eek:nfloor
wow, that's impressive on her part.. what I meant was that it's too heavy (bulky) for my taste.. my bike only weighs 372 wet.. so it's nice and lean and light..

I sat on a katana once and it was a beast too wide.. I almost got one, but I wasn't comfortable with it and that's what it's all about for me at least. Having a smaller bike helped build my confidence level. :boink

#74 ·
svmom said:
wow, that's impressive on her part.. what I meant was that it's too heavy (bulky) for my taste.. my bike only weighs 372 wet.. so it's nice and lean and light..

I sat on a katana once and it was a beast too wide.. I almost got one, but I wasn't comfortable with it and that's what it's all about for me at least. Having a smaller bike helped build my confidence level. :boink
I know what you mean! the katana was my first ride and when she decided to ride I wanted to buy her a gsxr 600 and she didn't want it. so I ended up buying a gsxr 1000 for me and gave her the katana. for some reason she love that bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.