Sport Bikes banner

Post Pics of Your Six!

72K views 312 replies 176 participants last post by  Powder13 
#1 ·
Lot of people picking up new Gixxer 600s lately. Lucky bastards!

Let's post up pics of everybody's Six in here. Include any mods or possible future mods.

Shine 'em up and bring 'em out!

#48 ·
Gixxerworld said:
Nice Will, I'm glad they came out with the Black and gray for 06 too, it is kick ass!
so am i there are not too many gixxers that are blk color scheme here, i hate too say it but the blue ones here are more like a trend they are nice but everyone has one and the yellow just screams suzuki, but i htink there are like only 10-20 blk ones here in the springs, pueblo, denver area. the front turn signals were those lockhart phillips oval ones that i took a dremel and trimmed them up so they do not sit flush but more like inside at an angle, and i painted the air intake screns silver to give it a bit of personality, something a bit diffrent, they under tail is being painted gloss blk right now to match the fairing, i polished the rims and i was thinking about doing the frame also because blk and silver witha hint of white is sexy as hell

#49 ·
W1LL said:
so am i there are not too many gixxers that are blk color scheme here, i hate too say it but the blue ones here are more like a trend they are nice but everyone has one and the yellow just screams suzuki, but i htink there are like only 10-20 blk ones here in the springs, pueblo, denver area. the front turn signals were those lockhart phillips oval ones that i took a dremel and trimmed them up so they do not sit flush but more like inside at an angle, and i painted the air intake screns silver to give it a bit of personality, something a bit diffrent, they under tail is being painted gloss blk right now to match the fairing, i polished the rims and i was thinking about doing the frame also because blk and silver witha hint of white is sexy as hell
Are u going to do any engine mods?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.