» Forum Rules
1. We have no intention of preventing anyone from saying anything, however, please be advised that flames will not be tolerated. Please use smilies to accurately convey your tone. That'll help us determine whether you're serious or just joking.
2. We won't be closing threads or deleting posts because we disagree with you. If a thread degenerates into hateful flaming, it'll get closed. If a thread contains a heated argument between several members, each of whom disagree, but each of whom are debating the issue at hand, it'll stay open. Discussion is healthy. That's what this forum is all about. Controversial topics make for the best threads, IMO.
3. Have fun! Many of the long-time members remember a place where they would go to relax and kill some time. Let's get this forum back to such a time.
4. If you don't have a bike, don't ever plan on getting a bike, and have nothing to say about bikes, please don't post here. Once we determine that pattern, we'll just start deleting your posts. Take it to Yahoo! chat or something. This ain't the place for you, and people like you were part of the reason that SBN purged its ranks...
5. There will be female members on this site. Please resist the urge to publicly bombard them with requests for pics of themselves. If you're horny, PM them and hope that they're receptive to Web sex. If they want you to know what they look like, they'll head over to the Biker Babes forum and post them there. That's a good place for you to hang out if that's all you're looking for here.
6. We all feel that censorship or overmoderation of a site makes the
site very onesided, so understand, deleting or closing threads is not
our goal. Unpopular opinons, as long as they are not flames, racial,
sterotypical or wishing death or injury on a fellow motorcyclist will be
protected. Everyone has an opinion, and we the readers of SBN will gain
more from hearing all sides than we would if only the popular opinions
were published, so lets ride guys and girls and save the drama for your
7. Last but not least, avatars must be in good taste. No nudity as we wish to keep this site safe for members to view at work. If you are asked to change your avatar please do so accordingly. Finally, please place new threads in their proper forum. If your thread is mfr/model specific please place it in the proper manufacturer forum.
NOTE: These rules can change at any time. Administrators and Moderators have the right to make any decision that fits the website and its users.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 AM.