Sport Bikes banner

Happy New Year

725 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Quicklimegirl 
#1 ·
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy, healthy and safe New Year.

Anita

#2 ·
You too! Happy New Year everyone, may it be filled with wealth and blessings.

#7 ·
happy new year everyone! may the coming year bring you much needed sunny days for riding and no cager twisties :D

#9 ·
Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!! :D

#10 ·
Happy New Year to everyone!

Our New Year's day ended up excellent...after 4-5 weeks of mightily struggling with tracing and fixing/replacing multiple electrical and sensor failures on his car, Kevin started it up. We have a running cage again :banana My truck went down 4 days after his, and we've been w/o one since Nov. 25th. Now, that wouldn't be an issue in summer, but there's only been a couple really dry days since then. He was out there in the rain nearly every day...a couple times I went out to help install stuff that one can get off with 2 hands, but what took 4 hands to reinstall. It was 34F and snowing heavily for about 20 minutes on Christmas the last time I was out helping.

The figure I heard mentioned if he hadn't done all this work himself: at least $1200...more than the car is worth and more than he can afford.

We're going to start on my truck this weekend, hopefully it won't rain.
I'd rather be inside working on the bikes, but then I'm getting tired of the 1 mile rainy walk between the light rail and my office...although I'm sure it's done me some good.

Anyway, I'm happy we're partly back on the road. Not a bad way to start off the new year indeed! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.