Sport Bikes banner

The "ASK EVIL" Help Thread

3K views 41 replies 15 participants last post by  TheSollyLama 
#1 ·
Well not to sound conceited, but many people come to me with problems and I seem to be able to help them a lot better then I can myself "go figure the ole mechanic fix's every car but his own" Many have suggested I go into the therapist field "ehhh maybe" Anyway I've decided to try and help some SBNers. No question to big nor small to ask. I'll never diclose it with anyone if you feel you need to PM me. I will never belittle you nor make you feel bad, unless it's needed to better yourself. I tell it straight and dont hold back or sugar coat. So if it's personal and you dont want an honest answer I suggest you dont ask. Cause honest is what you'll get. Or if you ever need someone to just talk to cause your having a crisis situation feel free I'm readily available.

Ways of contacting me are here "duh"
AIM - awplookinatu
MSN - cod_evil@hotmail.com
yahoo - sstroud46
phone - 270-535-3534

I work odd hours so if I dont answer leave your name number and email addy and I'll try to contact you back as soon as I can.

If I can help one person it'll makes it worth it to me.

See less See more
#7 ·
OMG Steve... your a doink!! :lol

#9 ·
hahaha this is too funny? do u have a degree? or is it just kind of a talent u have? :popcorn

#12 · (Edited)
evils-03-RR said:
Dont be shy maccie we all know you got some issues. :twofinger

SOME issues?!?!?! PAHLEASE!! I'm a walking "issue" :lol :twofinger I'm a Psychiatrist's wet dream!!

#14 ·
I have this "friend" who has a little bump on the back of their head......bahahahahahaha just messin' around too!! tee hee

#15 ·
Maccie your a lot of people wet dreams, like the crazy hospitals, sociologist, Crazy mad scientist list goes on...

Intercept - quit molesting your stray animals and the rash will subside. Get some cortizone cream for the itch

RSixxygrl - the bump is from getting your head slammed against a headboard during sex :twofinger

#16 ·
it's not my head that has a bump...LOL I don't have a "head" bahahahahaha

#17 ·
:popcorn

#19 ·
hahahhahahahha that was a good one moses

#20 ·
Evil, I only have one thing to say to this thread..............

Be CAREFUL of what you tell people. I finished a four year degree in phsycology and all it amounts to is being a conflict management counselor. You need a Ph.D to make judements and offer anything. Hence the reason I didnt take it up as a career. If you advise someone on something and it turns out horribly wrong, you are in a shit storm of trouble whether you like it or not. In good fun it might be but I am telling you, do not advertise this like you are doing. Its opening a can of worms that you have know idea you are gonna be in. Trust me on this one. I would reword that to something like

EVIL'S Listening thread. Dont say anything about therapy but for free. The laws on shit like this are wide and extreme.

good luck on this one buddy

#21 ·
hybrid said:
Evil, I only have one thing to say to this thread..............

Be CAREFUL of what you tell people. I finished a four year degree in phsycology and all it amounts to is being a conflict management counselor. You need a Ph.D to make judements and offer anything. Hence the reason I didnt take it up as a career. If you advise someone on something and it turns out horribly wrong, you are in a shit storm of trouble whether you like it or not. In good fun it might be but I am telling you, do not advertise this like you are doing. Its opening a can of worms that you have know idea you are gonna be in. Trust me on this one. I would reword that to something like

EVIL'S Listening thread. Dont say anything about therapy but for free. The laws on shit like this are wide and extreme.

good luck on this one buddy

Thanks I'll change my sig info, the title here is Ask Evil Help thread. No words of therapy.

Like I need to get sued. That'd suck ass

#23 ·
Hahahaha...

I guess your referring to my wife. They majority of bi-sexual females is actually larger then one might think. You may encounter them more then you know and they surround your everyday life. You current girl may even be a bi-sexual female and just haven't gone that route yet. If you really want to find them, check out your local strip club, thats the best place to get a chick thats into chicks.

#26 ·
evils-03-RR said:
Hahahaha...

I guess your referring to my wife. They majority of bi-sexual females is actually larger then one might think. You may encounter them more then you know and they surround your everyday life. You current girl may even be a bi-sexual female and just haven't gone that route yet. If you really want to find them, check out your local strip club, thats the best place to get a chick thats into chicks.
hahahahahha thanks Doc.!! :D :lol

too bad the nearest strip bar is 130 miles away in another country!! :a2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.