#3,215 · (Edited)
Woohoo, finished all my upgrades today.

ECUnleashed flash from Motomummy
M4 y-pipe, cat eliminator
Vortex rearsets
fresh Pilot Road3's
NoMar passenger peg eliminator/rear reservoir relocate
Solo seat cowl

So far getting rid of the cat has made a HUGE difference on the heat problem on this bike. The ECUnleashed flash makes a good bit of difference, and now the A mode is way smooth and totally easy to use in traffic and low speed stuff. Previously, the A mode was just too twitchy for low speeds and stop/go.

For comparison, here it is with stock rearsets and the cat midpipe:

#3,225 ·
Looking good, Chris! I never thought I'd ever see white on your bike, though. Lol.

+1 to replacing OEM bodywork after a track down = $$$$. :-( I have Sharkskinz for the 848, just need to decide what I want to do for street plastics for next season.

See ya @ Barber!

-Christian

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#3,239 ·
Hey there, nice to see you appear again. You got a newer Monster, eh? I'm still happily on my old one.

PhilB

#3,246 ·
Beautiful Brutale, indeed. That's a bike that has always called my attention; I once heard one running while I was doing some errands, and walked around the block looking for the source of that beautiful, amazing sound. Real rumble down low, and scream in the high revs; very special sound.

I just realized, I had never posted my bike in this topic :)

Here it is, by the Magellan Strait, on a particularly not-windy day that makes this time lapse much less impressive than we planned:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Here's my beautiful wife helping me with the wax :)