LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
I own license2ill

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Beaver Run Motorsports complex

This is from Beaver Run's site.

BeaveRunís primary uses are motorsports training, racing and vehicle and component testing for street cars, race cars, karts and motorcycles. The North Track is ideally suited to high performance driver training and racing of all types; the Vehicle Dynamics area is well suited for autocrossing and teaching advanced street driving techniques. The Wilson Circuit, while designed and built primarily for kart racing, is wide and long enough to accommodate automotive and motorcycle driver training and demonstration events. Weekends are typically focused on high performance driving and racing events, while weekday use concentrates on street driver education, corporate programs, police training, teen driver education and product testing and evaluation.

BeaveRun's design reflects a world-class training, testing and motorsports facility that will meet the needs of both motor vehicle and component manufacturers and individual participants. Novice drivers as well as the most experienced enthusiasts will be challenged by the road courses. More importantly, the facility's level expansive run-offs and 36-foot track pavement provide unmatched safety.

The North Track, approximately 1.6 miles in length, is situated on gently rolling terrain that lends itself to a fast, flowing course without major elevation changes.

As can be seen in the Track Drawing, the North Track has significant straight sections and comparatively high-speed turns, yet it remains challenging to find the optimal line for a particular vehicle. Turn 7, with a blind entrance, and Turn 10, with dramatic speed change and rapid increase in elevation, are particularly challenging.

BeaveRun has been designed by Alan Wilson, an international motorsports facility designer and experienced racer. Mr. Wilson is one of the few professionals to have managed events for World Championship Formula I, Indy Car, IMSA, GTP, SCCA, Trans-Am and International Motorcycle Championships. He is also an SCCA-approved Official Track Safety Inspector. Before devoting full time to motorsports facility design, he was a national-level competitor in both car and motorcycle racing.

Mr. Wilson's design skills are clearly illustrated in his creation of driving facilities that capitalize on the topography of the land and remain devoted to safety.

Amenities include classrooms, restrooms, showers, an administration building. karting shop and food service. A new conference and classroom center, including additional public restroom and shower facilities, became operational in February of 2005. An off-road trail (rather scenic and over a mile in length) is available for corporate demonstration of SU's and other 4-wheel drive vehicles.

IF I WANTED YOUR LIP ........I'D JIGGLE MY ZIPPER

* *NORTHEAST MOD .* *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 06:56 PM
500 G.P. Champion

HEHE.. he said "BEAVER"... HEHE

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.- Thomas Jeffrson
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 02:07 PM
mmm mmm good...

if i get my shit straight, i'll be living there next year. street riding sux...

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 03:40 PM
I am MOTARDED

I used to love the beave but once I hit mid ohio its hard to go back

myspace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeinGlšnzendMotorrad View Post
go back to your mom's basement and suck some lead.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 07:40 PM
Track Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6JUNKIE
I used to love the beave but once I hit mid ohio its hard to go back
Amen my brother, amen. There is no comparison!

My Trackbike Transformation Thread. A never ending project.
http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/wes...-progress.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbikes.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.