Sport Bikes banner

Fairings

2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  SuperBikeFairings 
#1 ·
any one ever tried either of these companies?

Suzuki GSX-R 600/750 2006-2007 K6 06 07 - Others - Green/White Motorcycle Injection ABS Fairing

Only one i have found that is injection molded with heat shield and doesn't have crazy return fees or restocking fees of any sort.

OEM STYLE WHITE - 06-07 GSXR 750 - $699.99 : Suzuki GSXR Fairings - GSXR 600/750/1000 Fairings - GSXRFairings.com

This one has the ridiculous return fees, but states 2 base coats and 3 top coats over the decals...

And yes...I know OEM is "better" and they can say what ever they want to on the web....hence the reason i am trying to research them first!

I don't mind minor fitment as long as it looks finished when done...
Bad alignment, gaps, crapy over all look would obviously not fly.

#13 ·
Berencam I can sell partial pieces but the shipping costs are so high that it really isn't worth it. For example just a front fender for a Ninja 250 runs about $105 when everything is included. You are probably better off to find something used on ebay. That being said, we will sell partial kits it's just that it isn't normally the best option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.