Sport Bikes banner

CSBA May ride

5K views 107 replies 13 participants last post by  Royal Tiger 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

On Saturday May 2nd we will be having breakfast at the Starlite Diner in Fogelsville on Rt. 100 near I-78 at 8AM with a ride up to and over Blue Mountain following. After that we will meet up with Nattydrez in the town of Delaware Water Gap, (right of I-80) who will lead us to a White Castle of his choosing for lunch. This isn't a really long ride and folks can leave as need be. Hope you all can make it, and sign up below,

1.Scraperman1

#6 ·
For those of you who missed last months breakfast we had a vote and the person who signs in 4th pays for breakfast. :banana

Thanks Rick! :D

#9 ·
That's the best you can do? That's not even level 1 photoshop worthy! :eek:nfloor

You know I'm just yanking your chain.

Speaking of which, you get the chain and sprockets yet?

#8 ·
1. scraperman1
2. Drez
3. Pohlcat
4. R/T
5. ARozanski
6. Cabanaboy
7. blu07_600rr (Vince)

I'll be there for breakfast and most of the ride, and Vince should be there for most if not all of it.

Vince, I know you read this, post up! Only a few of us bite :lol

#14 ·
Absolutely! Noobs, experienced riders or anywhere in between; just no squids. I will try to post the CSBA rules for the ride on the forum just for guidance sake. I always like meeting new folk and people who ride motorcycles always seem to be the fun kind. If you have anyone who does come just put your name down and a plus with how many are coming with you, for example:

3. Natty Drez +1

Thanks Drez! I'll be looking for the PM,

#15 ·
1. scraperman1
2. Drez
3. Pohlcat
4. R/T
5. ARozanski
6. Cabanaboy
7. blu07_600rr (Vince)
8. ANLR21

I'm in! Might be bringing a noob with me as well.
Cool! Please, post up a + and how many are coming with you, see post above for more guidance, if needed. See you next week,

#29 ·
The forecast is changing, still looks about 50% chance of rain on Saturday.

Will be checking the forum Friday evening to see where we stand.

Scraperman1, I'm sure you'll call the ball one way or the other for us, so we'll know whether to load up or not? Thx in advance, hope to meet the group there.

#35 ·
I hope we get out, I'm going to be working on my front rotors tomorrow and I should have it all together by tomorrow night...with the new HH rated pads...hopefully :lol Gets a good bead blasting tomorrow morning and maybe some black high heat paint if I have the time before my Anatomy Lab :lol

#41 ·
I'm in for right now.

Rick I never got your cell number on Wednesday. Send it to me and I'll give you mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.