Sport Bikes banner

Toy Hauler/02 Thomas Converted Bus

10K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Ridelife 
#1 ·
2002 Thomas MVPEF handicapped accessible school bus / RV / Toy Hauler / camper conversion. Caterpillar 3126 diesel engine and Allison 5 speed automatic transmission, Dana axles. Carrier Air Conditioner. GVWR 30,000 lbs. Air ride and brakes. Approximately 29 feet long, 10' wide and 11' tall. Nice stereo/cd/ipod system. This has been a Virginia based bus and well cared for. 186829 miles and 11247 hours. Track flooring allows for modular furniture that can be easily moved and bolted down for safety. 800 lb handicap ramp has been modified to lift motorcycles or possibly quads. Can haul multiple bikes with correct setup. Comes with the works :)
*Vintage metal cabinetry - (prevents mold and mouse issues)
*Twin bed with ample tub storage beneath
*Thetford Porta-Potty
*Screened windows
*Microwave, toaster oven, electric hot plate element, coffee maker
*Nice apartment sized fridge with separate freezer
*Fishing rod holder for 6 rods
*Lockable gun or other valuables storage
*30 amp RV wiring and reducer, Seven 110v outlets
*One 2 passenger seat currently installed, bus comes with all original seats
*Sink cabinetry currently set up to use a gravity fed system, but water pump is installed and functional .
*Uninstalled 100 gal fresh water tank and portable black water hand pump tank included
*12v battery system with 3 batteries. Battery tender included
*Back up camera
*Fire extinguishers and 1st aid kits
*Tool kit and wheel chocks
*Folding table
*Two roof hatches
*Exterior PA
*Spare front tire
*Trailer hitch
***Much much more!****

You do not need a CDL to use this bus as a personal use vehicle. I have all the state code and verifications on board. I have it registered thru DMV as "personal use bus". This bus has performed like a champ for me - I worked seasonally and lived in it as I traveled across the country. This is an extremely affordable alternative to a commercial RV, and if I hadn't decided to settle down and stop traveling I wouldn't be selling it. The air lines hold pressure for over a week. Serious and reasonable offers considered, no trades, certified bank checks only. For test rides I will drive due to my insurance. Video of lift on YouTube. .. search 'bus load moto' . I have been using it for my 07 GSXR600 and it works great! Feel free to email me at danielletourje@yahoo.com with any questions

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.