Sport Bikes banner

global warming lol

3K views 95 replies 29 participants last post by  User Name 
#1 ·
we just got three feet of snow on the jersey shore. and their still giving up our solvrenty to the un, or I should say the imf. cause thats who runs the un. al gore take your bogus theary and go frack your self.

but co2 gonna kill us all so we need world goverment run buy privat off shore banks

enjoy your carbon creadits slaves

welcome to the new world order... now bend over for the bankers.

www.infowars.com

#3 ·
ok english major no I cant spell every dang word in the english language (probably spelled that wrong) and im not gonna try. im also not gonna use proper grahmer and puntuation (more misspelled words). i will use a lot of short typing and slang though. in fact if its got more than three silibles im probably not gonna spell it right. my spelling aint the problem here. the problem is there is a grope of eliets that are setting up world goverment to dominat you. wake up you f in slaves.

#6 ·
Hopefully the New World Order institutes some kind of test before someone is allowed to post on the internet.

#8 ·
But, but, but, it is snowing! How come is the weather warming??? That's umpossible!

Once the polar ice caps melt, and they are drowning, they will continue to deny it. How can the weather be warming up? This water is COLD!

#10 ·
we just got three feet of snow on the jersey shore. and their still giving up our solvrenty to the un, or I should say the imf. cause thats who runs the un. al gore take your bogus theary and go frack your self.

but co2 gonna kill us all so we need world goverment run buy privat off shore banks

enjoy your carbon creadits slaves

welcome to the new world order... now bend over for the bankers.

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
So because we don't see the initial effects of it, it doesn't exist? OXYGEN! THAT DOESN'T EXIST!! YOU CAN'T SEE IT!!!!!

#15 ·
#22 · (Edited)
So arrogant is mankind to think 100 years of burning fossil fuels could cause a planet to destroy itself, that has been around for 4 bil years.. or longer?

Amazing..

Here in the United States the Global Warming issue relies on the pretext of human industrialization and its resulting pollution as being the single cause of it in the first place, and the idea that reducing pollution will fix the problem. However, the simple truth is the Earth's climates have gone through many changes in just the past few thousand years. Alternating between cold and warmer periods.
Human industrialization has only been present over the past hundred years or so and had nothing to do with climate change before that time.

People need to realize that the Earth will vacillate between warmer and cooler periods regardless of human caused industrial pollution.

There is a little known fact here in America that proponents of the Global Warming Scheme keep trying to sweep under the rug. That is the fact that the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (N.A.S.A.) released a report about a year ago finding that not only is our planet going through a warming period but so are all the other planets in the solar system. This scientific report would suggest that the Sun is getting hotter and is responsible for the current warming period we are going through.

Since there are no automobiles on Mars, I doubt human industrial pollution is causing the ice to melt on the Martian poles.

#23 · (Edited)
So arrogant is mankind to think 100 years of burning fossil fuels could cause a planet to destroy itself, that has been around for 4 bil years.. or longer?
Typical exaggeration and misrepresentation of the argument. No one's claiming we're causing the planet to "destroy itself". The issue is the global effects from changing the climate just a few degrees - which could render it inhospitable to man. Look at the smog over LA and tell me that burning fossil fuels doesn't effect the atmosphere...

Attachments

#24 ·
k what ever look if you beleve that the gas that you exhale is killing the earth than I got a bridge ill sell you. its was never about the enviroment. they came up with the plan to institute global goverment and population controle 50 yrs age. dont beleve me go read the royal comishion on population the 1996 un biological diversity assesment or jon p holdrens (obamas chief scientist) book eco science. but you wont beleve me hope you enjoy your carbon taxes. hope you enjoy having a traker box on your bike so the world goverment can track and tax you buy the mile. laugh it up slaves you guys arnt gonna be laughing when they blow out the economy and your starving to death in a fema camp because you let the bankers have thier way with you.

#27 ·
I agree with ARRA for the most part. In keeping this complex issue as simple as possible in this medium, the abundant release of CO has probably affected the eco system as we know it. The issue is to what extant. I have issues with the sky is falling al gore-ites who think buying carbon credits somehow is going to fix things. That only makes those people more wealthy. What needs to be done is modern and sweeping changes in power generation such as nuclear over coal, and using wind, solar, and hydro to a larger extent. Pollution is a far more menacing problem then CO, but doesn't get the press and is protected by the billions large corporations stand to lose. Like any sensative issue, the extremes need to be put on mute and find the solutions within the middle. Burning parked Hummers in car lots does nothing to save the earth. There are lunatics on both edges.

#28 · (Edited)
oh ya buy the way we were cooling back when they were calling it global warming in the early 2000s. notice how they call it climat change now and blame it on co2 emishions even though one large volcano emits more soot co co2 and water vaper than americans have in 100 yrs of industrialization. they cant say golbal warming now since we have been cooling for 9 yrs. but its ok keep drinking al man bear pig gores coolaid. keep sleep walking your way into a total police state with a one chield policy like china taxes of every thing you eat a national id card with your carbon creadits that you will have to show to buy and sell. so big brother knows every thing about your daily life.
if you guys on here beleve in global warming then why are you still riding a gas guseller of a motorcycle that makes more power than an eviromentaly consiuos individual would ever need. go buy a scooter or a mounten bike. you think your gonna offoard that daytona trip when they are taxing you buy the mile?

#29 ·
There are natural cooling and heating cycles that this planet goes through. It is yet been determined to what extent CO2's have affected the Earths natural tendencies to cool or warm. I'm more in favor that this would happen anyways. Maybe we are making the ice caps melt faster, but it was going to happen anyways.

I'm all down for an Apocalypse of some sort, there are way to many people ont his planet using way too many resources. We are over do for some large scale event to happen whether natural or man made.

Edited to say: then again 2012 is around the corner so who cares...

#31 ·
there are way to many people ont his planet using way too many resources.

funny you mention that, thats a ted turner quote when he was on a nationaly telovized talk show talking about how we need a global one kid policy. global goverment and a 90% reduction in world population. ted turner owns more property than any one in the us and has 4 kids what a hypocrit. and the ice caps are back to whear they were in the 70s cause we have bin cooling for 9 yrs

#35 · (Edited)
Damn this country needs better science classes.

The whole thing is about nuance. Weather is a big ass complex system that is very chaotic. Small changes in some variables can end up shifting one thing around that shifts something else, etc. Wonder why we can't predict weather further than 3 days in advance?

Rising sea level is one thing, but there are other issues. The biggest is that the small temperature increase will SHIFT WEATHER PATTERNS. That means there will be both winners and losers, but the losers won't be happy about it. Places that used to be wet will become dry and vice versa and that will cause wars over water and arable land.

One big shift that may happen is that the north atlantic current may be cut off by cold water from the north pole. This current supplies warm water to the coast of europe. Southern France, where palm trees grow, is at the same latitude as Montreal with -40 degree winters. If that current gets cut then Europe will be frigid, and idiots like the OP will think global warming must be fake.

The temperature gradient between the equator and the poles will WIDEN. The poles show the most dramatic temperature increase, estimated at about 8 degrees C. The average is expected at 1-2. Hence wider gradient. The arctic and antarctic are already warming very fast. Permafrost and the tree line have already moved north by a few hundred miles.

Then there are feedbacks that can multiply effects. For example, snow and ice reflect sunlight. As ice caps melt, more sun energy gets absorbed by the darker soil and water and the earth gets even warmer. Some things work like a buffer. The ocean can absorb a lot of CO2, but we may soon saturate that carbon sink. Once that happens, you can expect atmospheric CO2 to go up even faster. Then there's acid rain that dissolves lime stone, which releases even more CO2.

Throughout earth history it takes about 20 million years for CO2 levels to go back down from being sequestered into lime stone or other rocks. This isn't like ozone where stopping the destruction can bring things back by the next day. The hope is to stop the bleeding.

The earth will be fine. The earth was warmer than it is now during the time of the dinosaurs. But it's not a good thing for PEOPLE, and it's not something we can undo. This is our only home.

#46 ·
I think that all global warming research is too short term to get any reliable data from. It is proven that the earth goes through heating and cooling cycles. If all global warming were because of human kind, then how did the ice age come to an end thousands of years ago, when the only greenhouse gasses released were exhaled or farted?

I doubt that primitive man feared he might drown at that point.

Also, and possibly irrelevantly, in the second grade, my class did a science experiment where a cup with some ice in it was filed to the brim with water. When all of the ice had melted, no matter how much was outside of the water, the cup always ended up full to the brim. Never more, never less.

From that simple experience, I personally don't fear drownage from ice cap melt at all. Though honestly, I don't know how that applies to gigantic ice in salt water, either.

In short, I'm not worried about global warming, global cooling, or ice cap drownings. I think that if environmentalists were after more earth saving and less political show, they might start in China, where you can't see the end of a block in a Beijing, rather than DC, where the sky is a beautiful blue.

#51 ·
Because it's under control. The thing about ozone is that it's a very short lived ion that decays in a few hours. The ozone layer exists because ozone is continuously created. The problem was CFCs. CFCs are a catalyst turning ozone back into oxygen. A catalyst doesn't get used up in the reaction, and a single CFC molecule can destroy (AFAI remember) around a million ozone molecules before it itself breaks down from sunlight or what have you. Because of ozone's nature, if you were to remove all CFCs from the atmosphere then the ozone layer would be back by the next day. But even stopping the release of CFCs will let whatever is up there already decay and the ozone layer will come back too.

That cause-effect link is very strong and easy to prove. The problem of an ozone hole is clear and not particularly disputed. There are alternatives to CFCs. That means the politicians can look good by taking care of it, and international treaties more or less did that.

The greenhouse gas problem doesn't have these nice qualities.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.