Sport Bikes banner

Holy crap I won!

2K views 69 replies 19 participants last post by  DisplcdTexn 
#1 ·
Damn, I won VIP tickets to the AMA motorcycle races in CA for this weekend. I so want to go! It's so last minute though. And exams are next week! arg!

#2 ·
cool, but how are you going to get there? i think you should donate them to someone

#6 ·
rats, no airfare or hotel, but I still want to go. Shit be awesome to watch the race from the pits! If I do go, I'm gonna have to buy a telephoto lens for the rebel and definitely get a shit load of pics.

Right now, trying to see if I can go over there thursday night and come back sunday night. It's about $600 for airfare and hotel, which isn't too bad, but since I would be leaving thursday night, traffic shouldn't be too bad and I could just hop on and get a free ride there. A few other members on the other forum I know might be going so trying to get up with them and see if they are going and share hotel.

#12 ·
I'll expect a SHIT load of pictures when you get back haha

#14 ·
Nice. Don't forget, the race isn't just about the bikes either:banana

#17 ·
Umbrella girls, just as wonderful rain or shine.

#18 ·
BigBadR1 said:
Umbrella girls, just as wonderful rain or shine.
except for the fat dudes that hold the umbrellas for the guys. I saw quite a few of those on the last race. Actually was hard pressed to find a hot chick scantly clad. AMA seems to be the riders GF just hanging out there fully clothed. BOOOO

#20 ·
JBaz said:
unfortunately, the ticket is personalized with my name and requires a photo-id to pick it up.
I'm thinking 5th Element here:

:lao Congrats though...take many many pit girl pics :bitchslap I mean pics in general

#21 ·
I always thought that girl was hot....

#22 ·
Yeah she is....in that movie and in Resident Evil too.....

#24 ·
I be jealous! lol. And by the way, when you get back...

:needpics

Edit, And yes, Mila Jovovich (or whatever) is the hottest woman alive!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.