Lets see your big dirt bikes! - Page 2 - Sportbikes.net
Motocross / Super Motard Since Sportbikes and Motocross, Supermotord are so close we now cater to this field and will have information on these items

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 332 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 01:59 AM
Dam Munky!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn
Thanks

It's a '03 KX100 that I started on last December... I was thinking of selling it but I doubt I will... Most likely I'll have the suspension/forks tweeked to my weight

check with Paul Thiede of Race Tech. I went to school with him and he is a suspension wizzard. He does all my bikes and the difference is just amazing.

Dunno if the ph # is still the same but the name is.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	race tech.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	51491  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Forum and Motocross Forum MODERATOR

The more I Learn about Women, The More I Love my Motorcycles!

Last edited by Krazy Hawaiian; 07-22-2005 at 02:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 332 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 11:27 AM
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks Jake...I only have little dirtbikes.....

It's not my fault. I'm a COW-->

The Realtor That Rides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy Hawaiian
hehe dems muh gurlz. Tough as nails and fast as lightning!! w00t

You girls ROCK!!!
~Thanks for everything KH. When I finally clear my first triple, I know it's because you are with me. I miss you, my good friend.
post #18 of 332 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blndebmbr
Thanks Jake...I only have little dirtbikes.....
When I say little, I mean bikes the size of the fifty and seventy cc variety. Your's and Mike's dirtbikes more than qualify for this thread. Now lets see'em!!!

Motocross / Super Motard Forum Moderator

You start out motorcycling with a full bag of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Some people are like slinkies; they're good for nothing but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

post #19 of 332 (permalink) Old 07-24-2005, 12:37 PM Thread Starter

Here's an attempt to get this thread restarted: My brother's (Dark Cloud) KTM 400 EXC and the third pic is of my old KX125 and my Dad's DRZ 250.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Tony KTM1.jpg
Views:	1920
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	51683   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tony KTM2.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	51684   Click image for larger version

Name:	KX125DRZ250.jpg
Views:	3936
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	51685  

Motocross / Super Motard Forum Moderator

You start out motorcycling with a full bag of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Some people are like slinkies; they're good for nothing but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
post #20 of 332 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Dam Munky!

Talking

Action shot of me on a "big" dirtbike I had, and a reason not to ride with me on a wet day. Need a shower? Me drowning a friend while he was posing for a criusin pic on his new bike. I came blowing by for the bathtime shot!!! Dirtbikes are so much fun!!!.... the camera guy and I set him up..... too funny

A winner of a bike in a HP shootout hehe (its also the one thats inside my house in the pics above) a 500 KTM EXC had close to 50 HP instantly off idle not quite but dam near. Thing was just BRUTAL. Famous for dumping throttle jocks squarely on there behinds if I let them ride it. It would stand up with zero warning if you even had a passing thot of wicking the gas on and wernt really in combat mode.

Dumped at least 10 guys off the back before I quit letting anyone ride it. I loved the thing. Won a bunch of races on it too. KTM
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	LOL_see_what_I_mean.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	52418  

post #21 of 332 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 06:36 AM
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!

Here's a couple of the bikes "in action" (if that's what you want to call it!!!)
Ice shots (my favorite place to ride):

The Realtor That Rides!

Quote:

You girls ROCK!!!
~Thanks for everything KH. When I finally clear my first triple, I know it's because you are with me. I miss you, my good friend.
post #22 of 332 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 04:23 PM
SBN Rookie

Here's me at a Hairscramble last year on my '03 KDX200

post #23 of 332 (permalink) Old 07-31-2005, 08:53 AM
From back in da' day

what exactly is a "harescramble" ? Nice pix Bomber!! the 1st one looks like the guy is about to eat it.

2006 CBR1000RR, 2004 R1, 2009 GSXR600, 2008 R6R & 84 Z50R! Hey they're paid for!
post #24 of 332 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 06:15 AM
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!

Thanks! Nah...he got used to passing me, except for the end of the year!!! I figured out how to ride!!!
Ice is the most awesomest (yes, I said awesomest) place to ride...better than dirt in my opinion. It's a more predictable slide, well you are always sliding, but the studded tires are what make it...best traction/lack of traction. It's the only good thing about winter!!!

The Realtor That Rides!

Quote:

You girls ROCK!!!
post #25 of 332 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 08:36 AM
SPODE in training

Quote:
Thanks! Nah...he got used to passing me, except for the end of the year!!! I figured out how to ride!!!
Ice is the most awesomest (yes, I said awesomest) place to ride...better than dirt in my opinion. It's a more predictable slide, well you are always sliding, but the studded tires are what make it...best traction/lack of traction. It's the only good thing about winter!!!
Man if I could do that here in AZ I could... that looks like fun

What kind of bike do you have?
post #26 of 332 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 08:57 AM
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!

I have an '01 YZ80, the bf has an '03 TTR125....man do I love the two stroke!!!

The Realtor That Rides!

Quote:

You girls ROCK!!!
post #27 of 332 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 09:12 AM
SPODE in training

Quote:
I have an '01 YZ80, the bf has an '03 TTR125....man do I love the two stroke!!!
Awesome
The supermotard pictures in your avatar looks like a lot of fun too

My YZ125 doesn't like me too much... every weekend it tries to kill me when I hit the powerband
post #28 of 332 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 08:02 PM
Dam Munky!

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn
Awesome
The supermotard pictures in your avatar looks like a lot of fun too

My YZ125 doesn't like me too much... every weekend it tries to kill me when I hit the powerband

Isn't it AMAZING how hard those little buggers hit when they come on? Hard to believe your only on a 125!! I'm used to riding big bores and the first time I got on a freinds CR125 I was shocked how fast it was when you keep it screaming!

post #29 of 332 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 06:02 AM
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!

Super moto is a blast...sometimes. But like your 125, my 80 is a nasty little b!tch when you hit the power at the wrong time!!! I have lowsided so many times because of it I don't even care to count!!! Fortunately I have had very few highsides...two-stroke riding is an artform, I swear it. If I can be smooth on the 80, I can be smooth on anything.
KH~you are so right. I remember after I got my 80, people didn't want to ride it, "it has too much power". Well I was telling one of the "hot dogs" I know this and he replied with "Anyone who rides a 600cc+ bike has no excuse to fear 80cc's"...I tried to explain the difference, but he had never ridden two-strokes so he didn't understand. Needless to say, I watched the 80 school his ass and had to laugh. He was amazed at the power (as everyone is)....I couldn't imagine the bigger two-strokes...and to think, they made them in 500cc...INSANE!!!!

The Realtor That Rides!

Quote:

You girls ROCK!!!
post #30 of 332 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 11:58 PM
Supersport Racer

No bike for me, just a quad. Uhh, this pic looks so plain. I've got a pure polaris front bumper and nerf bars, shock covers, radiator scoops, and I also cut the front fenders. I guess I need to get a recent pic.

And of course when there's enough snow I've got the Edge X to play with as well
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	predator500.jpg
Views:	5369
Size:	247.1 KB
ID:	53452   Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-002F.jpg
Views:	1230
Size:	257.5 KB
ID:	53453  

Last edited by JAFO2RHh; 08-06-2005 at 12:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbikes.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.