Sport Bikes banner

New 05 Lineup for Team Green

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  HalfLiterBeater 
#1 ·
Presto

I especially like the fact that the z-750 is here I've been wanting these in the states for a while. Props to kawasaki for revamping the zzr-6. It probably used to turn a lot of newbies off due to the fact that it wasn't to great looking. It looks sweet now :cool:

#5 ·
Kawasaki is deffintly headed in the right direction. They are no longer at the bottom of the pack, in my opionion they are at the top now. The only thing that I was dissapointed with was that they did nothing to update the 12r. Luckily Suzuki didn't do anything with the busa( I think) :) . I think we are going to see a big heavyweight shootout between the busa and the 12 in 2006. Its been to long for both of them to go on without an update.

Go Team Green! :D :D :leghump :leghump

#6 ·
what would be cool is if they updates the body style of the 250. the damn thing is.....ugly. still wouldn't mind getting one to beat the piss out of.

#7 ·
NinjaBum said:
Presto

I especially like the fact that the z-750 is here I've been wanting these in the states for a while. Props to kawasaki for revamping the zzr-6. It probably used to turn a lot of newbies off due to the fact that it wasn't to great looking. It looks sweet now :cool:
Man they made the Z-750 so ugly, I like it better the way it was. Horrible job! :mad:

#8 ·
codylauber said:
Kawasaki is deffintly headed in the right direction. They are no longer at the bottom of the pack, in my opionion they are at the top now. The only thing that I was dissapointed with was that they did nothing to update the 12r. Luckily Suzuki didn't do anything with the busa( I think) :) . I think we are going to see a big heavyweight shootout between the busa and the 12 in 2006. Its been to long for both of them to go on without an update.

Go Team Green!
You betcha ! As soon as the new 636 comes out one will be parked in my garage this winter :).

#12 ·
I don't like the way the tail section on the new 6R looks. It's too bulky looking.

#14 · (Edited)
what do you guys think about the z-750? i think it looks sweet (better with the optional tail cover) i like naked bikes. i have a 04 fz6 that i JUST sold :(
and next year im looking to get one of the following but not limited to

1) fz6 (05) i would like the dealer to put the silver wheels on a silver one instead of black however. can get new for 5700 otd

2) sv650s (05) nice bike, fully functional. new for 5500 otd

3) if i somehow have a change of faith and decide not to go new ill get a 03 r6 :\ or any other injected 600 thats reasonably comfortable.

4) z750 i dunno about the headlight yet cause the pics dont really show it full on, but i can see it looking good with that tail cover. but i am not too sure cause its a 750. depends on the power. 6100 otd

what do you guys think?

ooo...and that zzr600 looks nice i think. basically a previous ninja. 6360 otd

#16 ·
thats what i think too, besides the exhaust, if you put that cowl on the tail it will look kinda like a little z1000. as far as big bikes i think the one that does the most for me by looks is the sv1000s. i just want a newer semi comfortable injected bike, unless i make an exception. the tangerine that kawi has is awesome, i would paint my house that color if i could

#17 ·
Ok WOW....I'd known about the paint scheme changes.....the undertail exhaust.....all that. I had NO idea that they revamped the ZZR600....WOW! That thing is MILES ahead of what the older ZZR's looked like. I saw an older one and the thing was huge...had a very touring-sized front end. This new one looks leaner and more trimmed......I'm impressed!

*Adding to potential buy list along with FZ6 and SV650S* :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.