Sport Bikes banner

Post Pics of Your Katana Here!

43K views 65 replies 43 participants last post by  Jae_Rex 
#1 ·
Let's see 'em!

#34 ·
Here are the before and after pictures of my Katana. I might actually be selling it today...we'll see.

Attachments

#43 ·
Hi, Tone here

Really Nice looking Katana's there guys. i just got mine last year , put away a an old KZ650 and an Fj1200 for restoration in 2008 . meaN while, I get to enjoy The New Katana Black 2006 GSXF 600. Superb handling and agressive mid range blast to speeds above 100 with ease. Mine is still in breakin period , as a condition of leg and pelvis burcitis left me not riding for nearly 9 months , so theres only 756 miles on it so far . i also live in Long Island New York which if some know is just riding in circles , unless you dare to take the roads out of NYC to Upstate New York , now your talking milege with appreciation. :) I am glad to be different from all Suzukis. see too many GSXR's out there that all seem to look the same lol. Well here it is ...... and.......... Happy New Year 2008. :cheers

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.