Hello from the southern US - Sportbikes.net
Introduction Forum New to the website? Just register? Stopping by to say HI? This is the place!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
SBN Newb

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello from the southern US

Hello everyone, my name is Zach, I'm from a small town in Southern Alabama called Troy. Also, despite the name I am not in any way whatsoever a pro at riding since I've only been riding for a year to this day (July 15). My first bike was a first generation Suzuki SV650 but I have since gotten a 2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R and I must say I miss my old SV but since it was a naked bike, highway riding was not super fun. However I'm currently dreaming of one day owning an SV1000, fully faired though. I joined this forum because there appears to be many more people here than on more bike specific forums I frequent and would love to meet some other people to ride with since the only other rider I know is my girlfriend and she is a fair weather rider only. Over this last year I've tried to transition myself from using my truck as primary transport to my bike regardless of weather, which can sometimes be a pain but I think is totally worth it.
Anyways, here are some recent pictures of my bike if I can figure out how to post them here. If anyone would like to hear the story of how this bike came to be how it is now I would love to tell it but this post is already pretty long.

Relax...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 10:42 PM
Are we not men?

Quoted: 46 Post(s)

Welcome. (the traditional SBN welcome) Nice bike.

There are a lot of registered members but unfortunately, not many actively or frequently post any more. Some seem to lurk but...

Still, there is a lot of good info on the site if you go looking. There is also some quite strange (search for "Does it hurt to get slapped in the face with a penis?"). Ah the good old days...

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have. Thomas Jefferson

I go Beltway blitzin' on my mad mofo musclebike WFO. Its a true choice, a god-like experience if you will. The thought that I could buy the farm in a spectacular fireball...................well, that gives me a stiffie! Tesco Vee/The Meatmen
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 05:19 PM
SBN Newb

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

is that the sharpie bike from "Do It With Dan"???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbikes.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.