Sport Bikes banner

Went out for some milk

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Shamrock627 
#1 · (Edited)
2014 675R for $8999

See less See more
#2 ·
Saweeeet! Not up on pricing but that seems to be a real good deal, assuming it's a new leftover. Trade the old bike?

#4 ·
A new one is $14,000. The area asking price for a 2014 675R is $11,665. It is not a new leftover, it's used, but from a dealer. Only 3,197 miles. :D Also has warranty until June 2017.

Yes, I traded the 2009, they gave me more than I had hoped for. I thought they'd give me about $3,500 (I would not have accepted that), but when they said we'll give you $4,800, I said SOLD!

#5 ·
You did well, sir. Congrats.

Reactions: Shamrock627
#8 ·
you should of waited. triump is making a new daytona with a b***** engine

from mcn news,
Triumph were the last manufacturer to release an all-new bike with the latest Daytona 675 but the company admitted that bike only went ahead because so much time and money had already been spent on it before the global financial meltdown of 2009. Had that bike been a bit less developed Triumph official admitted it would have been mothballed and never seen the light of day. MCN understands the next Daytona (still at least a year away) will ditch the 675cc inline three-cylinder motor and go up in capacity to a 765cc motor to make it an even better road bike.

came out of a story about honda killing off the CBR 600rr.
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/2016/june/honda-cbr600rr-killed-off/

#10 ·
Congrats on the new scoot!

Reactions: Shamrock627
#11 ·
Really love those 675s don't ya

#13 ·
I am debating on one of those for my R1. hindle is only offering that 1 can design and I'm not 100% in love with it but the price is right. considering all the other options are several hundred dollars more.
did it come with a different sticker for the can? I don't like the yellow.

sounds really good on the R1

#14 ·
Nope, that's all it comes with. I bought the Titanium over the CF. I know a guy who can hook you up with a Hindle.

IMO, it's the best bang for the buck right now.

Full system, or 3/4 system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.