Sport Bikes banner

9 dead during biker vs biker fight

3K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  PWGUNNY 
#1 ·
#7 ·
I actually think the bikers would run ISIL into the ground...Iraqi's ain't much good at fighting. Goat and camel chasing, world-class athletes. Force on force maneuver, not so much.

#8 ·
Yep! Plus good ol' Maca_whats_his_face, the Italian dude, said the best thing to do with two enemies is to get them to fight each other.
I got a good laugh out of the Yankee media. They are curious about who killed whom. 9 bodies and nobody to blame. Texans don't care. So long as they are dead, Texans are willing to share the credit. As my nephew who lives in Tyler saiz, 'If I had known about the party in Waco, I would have brought my rifle.'
Nothing like a target rich environment to warm a young man's heart.

#10 ·
Going to be interesting to see the fallout from this. As someone who rides both a Harley and a Honda, I find the social interactions of motorcycling to be very interesting. I especially am amazed at how many people will talk about the "freedom" of riding a motorcycle and yet have the desire to label themselves with patches that then require loyalty to a certain group (and not just 1%ers, and not just HD riders). This just reiterates to me why I ride mostly alone, and will never join any type of club, gang, MC, etc.

#19 ·
^^ Bwahahahaha!!!

It's funny, the first thing I thought of when this broke was Wild Hogs.

#26 ·
I'm thinking about starting a Motorcycle Club. The guy down on the corner is older then I am and has Leukemia. He rides a Z1000 like there is no tomorrow, because for him, there isn't. 3 years ago my cardiologist told me I had 2 years to live. I don't think he was wrong, he just got his dates confused. So i have no reason to not keep up.
I was thinking the "One foot in the Grave MC" would work.

#29 ·
These are the Bandidos that stole my Fritos, so no mercy. Thin the herd, just don't hurt any innocents.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.