First Long Ride - Page 2 - Sportbikes.net
General Sportbikes This area is for sport bike discussion in general. Topics that don't really belong anywhere else can go here. Questions can be answered and addressed to fully understand certain aspects of the sport. If your question is manufacturer specific please post it there.
Sponsored by: TCX Boots

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 03:52 PM
500 G.P. Champion

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I wouldn't call a 7 hour ride a long ride and the more you ride over the next few years I think you would agree. Like Phil said, you get used to it. I just did 6 hours on the road to eat lunch and then ride back.

I used to make changes to my bikes to help and then just got to a state where it wasn't needed as much. Bicycle shorts and earplugs are about the only things I use still.
Attached Images

Riding Instructor

www.welshdragonforge.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 05:30 AM
Club Racer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My first long ride is 4 hours long to the route of my hometown. My first good experience.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbikes.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.