Sport Bikes banner

2012/2013 MotoGP Off-Season News, Rumors and other Info Thread

61K views 818 replies 47 participants last post by  mulletman 
#1 ·
#786 ·
Well that mouthy brit just threw down the fastest time of the weekend. 1'39.511"

#788 · (Edited)
With all the talk of Marquez... Iannone is the guy who has impressed me. He was just .2 off of Marc's best lap, while riding a vastly inferior bike. Faster than Dovi, and he's as much of a rookie as can be. Here's to hoping he can get off of that shitbox Duc and find a real bike eventually. It would be fun to see some more fresh meat at the front...

On a track that the Yamaha seems to dominate, an 11th from Bradley Smith is disappointing. I wish Iannone had that seat.... I bet he could make Mr. Crutchlow fairly uncomfortable at times.

#795 ·
Schwantz did something to piss off MotoGP too, or they would be backing him up in this situation.

#806 ·
It probably wasn't in his name which would be the track's leverage. If they issued it in his name, I don't see what right they would have for pulling it.

Reactions: Dem0nDuck and jk750
#812 ·
Prior to the start of the racing season, every year, there are talks as to how a particular rider would turn the tables for Ducati & how the Ducati suits that particular rider.

And for the past 3-4 seasons, this has been the biggest bull**** I have been hearing.

#813 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.