Sport Bikes banner

Honda to reveal something big in a few days

5K views 59 replies 30 participants last post by  pacman 
#1 ·
#52 · (Edited)
For those who don't already know about the CB1100 , its available elsewhere so reviews are already out. It makes about 87hp, redlines at 8500, weighs 545lbs, has mediocre handling, and so-so gas mileage. Also doesn't fit people over 6ft well (I'm out).
Not a bad bike at all, but that is going to depend largely on price. The part about a single 36mm throttle body threw me. Awfully mild IMO. I'm sure a little derestriction would do her some good but youll always have that 36mm throttle body unless you dump some serious money into it.

#53 ·
Do you mean a retro standard bike doesn't have superbike power, weight or handling!?!?

How is that possible?!

Seriously. What's next, you're going to complain that a Triumph Boneville is slower than a Daytona even though it has a 225cc advantage?

#59 ·
I just love the CBR600RR & CBR1000RR but they are a bit too expensive for what they offer compare to the others...

As you've probably noticed, I ride a R1 because I like its look and its sound!

But I'm a Honda man and I had many CBR's:
(2001 CBR929RR/2003 CBR954RR/2004-06 CBR1000RR/2007 CBR600RR)

If someone wants to give me a new sport bike 1000cc, I'll take it no matter the brand... :banana

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.