Sport Bikes banner

Gixxah boiz...

2K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  PhilB 
#1 · (Edited)
Gixxah boi fucks up...

Just couldn't resist YUT UGGHHHing it up in front of everyone, I see. Well, there's a whole family and group of friends that now hates every sportbiker they have ever and will ever meet. :(

#14 ·
Little girl shouldn't have been in the road true, but young buck and his boiz shouldn't have been tearing ass through the hood on the Fourth of July. There's no reason for that.

#15 ·
Jesus christ, that made me sick! I'm glad He turned himself in tho.

#16 ·
Disgusting. The fact he stopped and looked at the child...then rode off...mother fuckah should fry. I hope what he did is well publicized among the inmates...they just LOVE people who hurt or kill kids. An innocent child is DEAD because some fuckin' punk ass moron was livin' the bikerz lifestyle with is gixah thou and showin off for the Boyz. There is NO REASON for somebody to be stunting in a neighborhood... particularly on a holiday. This shit is going to bring on legislation to outlaw sport bikes if the stupid squid shit doesn't stop. I'd personally be fine with a big ass $1000 or higher fine for a first offense, followed by seizure of your bike for a second offense if you are caught stunting or obviously single wheeling on public roads. Do it in a parking lot and save the racing shit for the track.

#17 · (Edited)
Well at least the guy finally turned himself in, he must of had a lapse of reasoning when he fled the scene. I agree though, (especially being from Baltimore) parents need to keep their hood babies off the fucking street. Everytime I ride through the ghetto at least 20 little kids run across the street in front of my bike, some even pretend like they are going to jump in front of me. I am not trying to stereo type or anything, I am just speaking from what I experience each and every day! I am not endorsing the act of running kids over, but parents need to teach their young about the dangers of playing in the street, because it seems to be a very bad problem, particularly in low income neighborhoods! Getting hit by a sportbike is bad (especially a speeding one) but what will happen when a little kid gets hit by a speeding SUV? Pedestrian accidents involving automobiles are far more common than those involving motorcycles.

#24 · (Edited)
No matter which way you slice it, the guy simply made multiple wrong decisions. He decided to go "stuntin" in the middle of a neighborhood, and when he was involved in an accident, he ran. He at least he manned up in the end and turned himself in, but most likely he will serve a prison sentence for manslaughter. Don't drop the soap kid :gay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.