Sport Bikes banner

ha SUV hits a motorcycle stunting then runs ** video**

3K views 58 replies 36 participants last post by  ZZRCruiser 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I wonder if they called the cops on her, seeing as how the rider would get a ticket too, who the fuck does a stoppy with a car behind you right after a tight turn, what a stupid squid bitch.

#5 ·
Which one? They where both wrong.

Besides could be that group does that all the time and has become a major PIA to the area residents. Not saying hit and run is ever right but the location was asking for that to happen

#10 ·
All the driver had to do was stay there and they wouldn't have gotten in trouble seeing as how the rider was being an idiot. Now it's a hit and run and they have video evidence. It's like those people who have cops pulling them over for having a headlight out and they decide to run, screwing themselves even more.

#16 ·
Someone'll have to tell me where I can buy an "around a blind corner" telescoping lens so I can maintain a safe distance in every possible situation.

I :lol and then maybe :lao at the idiot on the bike. In comparison, had he been broken down around that cornner and in the middle of pushing his bike to a safe area got hit, it would have been :eek:

#14 ·
you mean so the next car coming around that blind vehicle wouldn't hit them as well? That would be smart... probably is true as well. mini-van drivers may not be the best drivers on the road, but they're not typically going to flee the scene of an accident either.

#15 ·
LOL even though im a rider-that squid was 100% wrong. I can see my ass coming home after a long day at work, turn the corner and some idiot is doing a stoppie-Smash. For being a dumbass my whole day (as well as his) is fucked. Is it avoidable? Yes do your stupid shit at an abandoned Kmart (or your local favorite recession bombed large store)
Not on the street where someone can get killed.

#19 ·
It was the SUV's fault as soon as she pulled away from the fallen rider. Didnt bother to make sure if he was still alive. Sure that guy is an idiot, but the SUV could have stopped and was following the rider pretty closely anyways. Watch the video again and you will notice that. The SUV was probably looking at all the spectators on the road not even paying attention. Both could have easily avoided this incident. I dont have respect for dumbasses stunting like this with no gear trying to show off, but i have even less respect for people who hit someone and then run (especially ones that hit motorcyclists). The SUV didnt even stop at all, just hit him and rolled right along like nothin happened. Ultimately its the SUV's fault IMO.

#20 ·
Let me throw in my $.02 as a LEO. If I was called to that wreck and saw that video footage; not only would I ticket the motorcyclist, I would find him at fault for the accident. Assuming the driver did pull over in a safer area.

If the driver left the scene, the motorcyclist would STILL be found at fault, but I would have issued him a ticket and the driver a ticket. Still wouldn't change who was at fault.

#33 ·
wow,i hope you're not really a cop. in every state,tailgating is illegal. may have been dumb on the bikes part,but proper following distance,and the crash would have been avoided. it's still the rear-ending vehicles fault for not maintaining proper following distance. with the vid,you could also cite the biker for improper braking/reckless,but he's not at fault for the crash. the tailgating/careless driver is.

and i doubt that driver stopped. he accelerated off pretty good...

#22 ·
This is really the best point. All that person had to do was go a mile away, call the cops on their cel phone and tell them that there were dozens of bikers there and that they were afraid to stop after the accident. When the cops came, they could go back up together.

Pulling a stoppie on the road is illegal for a reason - that's it right there.

#23 · (Edited)
I have no sympathy for the rider, none whatsoever. He's a fucking idiot. The SUV didn't look to be speeding but just on a cruise. Almost always the person in the back is at fault. No good cop would/should find the driver at fault here. Sorry dude, you're a fucking squid go do that shit in a parking lot.

#38 ·
there is no such thing as a "blind corner" unless you are either visually impaired,or you closed your eyes. if you are going that fast that you can't avoid something on the road around a corner,they call that "driving too fast for conditions". and do you really think that the blazer didn't know he was following that bike around the corner?

#44 ·
What? How could the driver have even thought that the bike was going to come to a complete stop (much less on a front wheel). I'm sure the other 10 bikes on the side of the road with riders standing whooting and hollering were a little distracting to them (suv) making what attention they would have used to the bike ahead useless, given the point of impact in regards to the accident site, as well as the other smaller bike appearing as they rounded the turn. As far as "blind corner", it refers to a limited vision area to proceed with caution. The SUV did not appear to be traveling too fast but was distracted by seeing squids on land instead of in the ocean.

Plus don't you think the bike should have seen the SUV before he pulled out to perform his stoppie right after the turn???? or maybe his buddies could have warned the car seeing as how they were parked on the corner and seen him approaching?

#39 ·
No such thing as blind corners. There is not such a thing as a corner you cannot see around. There is no such thing as going around a corner you cannot see around at the posted speed so that you cannot immediately stop upon being surprised around that corner. No such thing at all. It is a myth perpetuated by physics and the audacity of solid objects to remain stubbornly not at all transparent.

#43 ·
What a bunch of squidlly asshats! That F-er got what was coming to him. Glad he was OK after getting hit, but should have been put into the hospital for the beat down he got from pulling that shit. All those squids lined up on the side of a public road waiting to show their stuff as well, especially since it was a blind corner and lead into another uphill curve, should be castrated and prevented from breeding. Or did I miss something that said it was their personal street and public traffic was not allowed? F 'em!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.