Sport Bikes banner

What's With All the Negative Waves???

2K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  Cabanaboy 
#1 ·
Why do so many people on here have to be so negative lately??? It's springtime! Peace!

See less See more
#2 ·
Always with the negative waves, Moriarity! It's a Mother-Beaut-i-ful bridge, and it'll be there!

#8 ·
its the internet what can ya do other than bash on em back. Everyone just gives themselves bad reps over the net. In person i bet they are allot different. Everyone feels the need to be funny and alot of the time its trying to bash on someone else. I ussually dont unless im getting bashed on or unless someone just plain ol deserves it.

#11 ·
When I was in the military, during long deployments the enlisted always ended up fighting verbally or just plain fist fighting. We realized it was because we were cooped up not able to enjoy the everyday things that we're used to. I think the same applies here. Most of us can't get out and ride everyday (just yet) so maybe we just let out our anger here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.