Sport Bikes banner

Casey Stoner

5K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  PWGUNNY 
#1 ·
Wow, I didn't see one thread about him winning the MotoGp Title.
He seemed humble enough in the interview and I think his very young wife is a hottie.
:cheers

Discuss

#2 ·
I didn't see you in the GP thread. It was never stickied for the last race.
I was thinking how cool it would have been for him to win it in Australia and see the crowd go nuts. They will go nuts anyway, just not the same walking in as the champ.

I don't think it really sunk in when he had the interviews. He was very quiet.
I like how Nicky was the first to congratulate him on the track.

#6 ·
andyM said:
Stoner had a great season. He had an excellent set of hardware, with a focused mind and level head. He rode the wheels ofF that Ducati, and he deserves to be champion.

Congrats Casey!

(I'm a Rossi fan BTW)
+1 - Stoner is DA MAN!!!

that Ducati would just leave the other bikes.

#8 ·
karrotx said:
I'm glad Stoner got it. (Rossi fan as well)

Anytime a Susucki or Pedrosa doesn't win, I'm happy :).

Ya know, I'm a Rossi fan as well, and I really wasn't dissapointed when Pedrosa crashed out (glad he's ok and all)
But, I really like this Stoner kid. He just seems like a genuine person that doesn't have all the ego with him.

#13 ·
karrotx said:
I'm glad Stoner got it. (Rossi fan as well)

Anytime a Susucki or Pedrosa doesn't win, I'm happy :).
Only rider I really don't care for is Pedrosa. I like to see any American win (Hayden, Edwards, Hopkins, KR Jr, etc). But I route for Suzuki first, so Hopkins/Vermulin this year. I think its funny how bad KawiSUCKI is, and am sad to see Hopkins go to them next year. But I am happy to see Loris C. come over to Suzuki.

Better get used to seeing Suzuki having podiums. If Vermulin keeps up his form of late and Loris takes to the bike....Suzuki could be the next manufacterer to reign on the Rossi parade.

#17 ·
Czolgosz said:

WOW they look like a couple of 12 yr olds , but I can see why you guys would like that about her . On a side note why do women who have mustaches not wanna wax em off ? I mean come on !!! we all no it's there ! yer a chick even if you are unattractive already why do you wanna add to it !?!?!!?

#20 · (Edited)
stnkbg1 said:
With a chick like that, I'd get married at 21 too. Though if i were as famous and successful as him there's no freakin way. I'd be too busy railin all those hawt umbrella girls.
Please try to remember what Nicky Hayden says in his omg so kewl Alpinestars commercial...

It's not even about....them ladies....

As for Stoner, yea I'm another one who got put in my place. Early on I was blaming it more on the bike than the rider, but he proved that it's the combination of both, a perfect match between his riding and the bike, perfect chemistry if you will, at least for this one year and I'm sure he's hoping for more. :)

Gotta face facts, he was absolutely fantastic this season, did so well under pressure or not under pressure, he was very impressive and reserved about it to. I still think Rossi might have more raw talent at the end of the day, but it seems Michelin's and his bike were a nightmare this season. Casey definitely earned it all the way though, and I'm sure will be a huge competitor next season. Hats off to him, seems like a good guy to.

....and yes his wife is hot

Edit - HE BETTER NOT FUCKING CHANGE HIS NUMBER TO 1, STAY WITH YOUR ROOTS MAN, STAY WITH YOUR ROOTS!!! I don't believe in bad luck, so much as I do in just a lot of bad coincidences, but Nicky Hayden must really have felt like a jack ass, totally not a number 1 performance. Keep your numbers what they are guys, it means more than some stuffy number 1 (unless of course that REALLY is your number you've always used). I wish he could have done better.

#21 ·
I'm a Rossi fan also, but I'm glad Stoner won it. He will have an incredible career ahead of him. That Ducati was super strong too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.