Sport Bikes banner

GhostRider Is Revealed

4K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  hozhead 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I'm tired of hollywood RUINING all my favorite comics to make a quick buck. Hulk, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Elektra..... so shitty..

I'm waiting to see how V for Vendetta is. Should be good. Sin City was, and i think it will be on the same level as that.

I still think they should make a Watchmen movie. That would be great. I'm sure they will if V does well. (written by same guy)

#10 ·
kevinwilly said:
I'm tired of hollywood RUINING all my favorite comics to make a quick buck. Hulk, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Elektra..... so shitty..

I'm waiting to see how V for Vendetta is. Should be good. Sin City was, and i think it will be on the same level as that.

I still think they should make a Watchmen movie. That would be great. I'm sure they will if V does well. (written by same guy)

Yeah I agree. They did a helluva job with both X-men movies though.

#14 ·
wescoas1 said:
Of course it had to be a goofy ass clown-car chopper.
err, yeah, because that is after all what he rode in the comics, if they had changed it to a shiny new sportbike, people would be complaining about a departure from the classic ghostrider. meh.

#15 ·
sonix said:
err, yeah, because that is after all what he rode in the comics, if they had changed it to a shiny new sportbike, people would be complaining about a departure from the classic ghostrider. meh.
That would depend on which book in the series you are referring to. Ghost Rider has been through different bikes, even in the original series.

Check out the cover shots at:

Marvel Comics Ghost Rider covers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.