Sport Bikes banner

FZ6 Aftermarket Mods

245K views 210 replies 95 participants last post by  glencch 
#1 · (Edited)
Styling & Protection:

Fender Eliminators

FAZR6's Fender Eliminator Kit (Support one of our own with this good quality FE Kit)

Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator

Frame Sliders

Storage and Luggage

Givi Luggage - More info and Member Photos here.

Nonfango SaddleBags. User Review and Info here

Mo-Tech Luggage

Seats and Covers

Performance:

Brakes (Rotors, Calipers, Pads, etc.)

Routine Maitenace Parts (Oil Filters/Air Filters/etc.)

Fuel Management and Mapping

Miscellaneous

Two Brother Other FZ6 Accessories

sharkbite/crazymofo's FZ6 Spacer And Fender Tab Kit, needed to do the FAZR6's Brake and Fork Mod]R6 Brake and Fork Mod.
^^^It seems sharkbite and crazymofo no longer make the spacer kit. See this thread on how to obtain them through FAZR6.

OEM Parts

Member Mods

Specialty/Novelty/Project Bikes

Let me know if there are any dead links.

See less See more
#7 ·
ZeuSeason said:
Whats that quick shifter exactly? Push-button shifter?
It detects when you are pulling up on the shifter, and blips the throttle for you, allowing you to shift without the clutch and having to roll off the and back on the throttle yourself. It plugs into the power commander and you can adjust how much it blips the throttle, and the minimim RPM that you want it to automatically blip the throttle for you.

#8 ·
Do you mean cut the throttle, as that is what most quick shifts do, or at least cut the ignition for a split second taking the pressure from the gears allowing you to shift without the clutch?

Skippy

#9 ·
virtualt said:
Do you mean cut the throttle, as that is what most quick shifts do...
Skippy
That's what I mean. cutting the throttle off and then back on real quick, I call that a blip.

#10 ·
Can anyone find a Canadian website so I don't have to pay large shipping fees? I have tried for quite some time but no luck, Thanks

#11 ·
JoN31 said:
Can anyone find a Canadian website so I don't have to pay large shipping fees? I have tried for quite some time but no luck, Thanks
Dynamohumm is in canada and is a distributor of Secdem and Pyramid plastics for the FZ6.

#14 · (Edited)
FAZR6 Fender Eliminator Kit

If you really want to improve the appearance of your FZ6 you need to get rid of that big, ugly rear fender. Whether it is your first mod or just one of many, there is nothing better that you can do for the looks of your bike for so little money than a Fender Eliminator.

Did you know that to pass the annual saftety inspection that most states require you MUST have a license plate light? And though most states don't require turn signals, if you have them they must work and they MUST be DOT approved? The majority of aftermarket signal lights are not.

I manufacture the sturdiest and most "factory looking" one that you will find anywhere for this bike and the ONLY one that uses your stock signal lights and license plate light so that you don't have to sacrifice safety or worry about not being able to pass inspections because of Non-approved DOT signals.

This kit is made from sturdy .090 aluminum (unlike those paper thin stamped out metal or plastic! ones that the other guys sell for $100 or more), has a satin black enamel over primer finish, comes with mounting hardware,instructions with color pictures, and use existing mounting points so that no drilling or modifying of you bike is needed.

For the money, this is the best appearance mod that you can do to your FZ6 so get one while you can. I will normally ship 1-2 business days after reciept of payment.

IMPORTANT NOTE:I offer two versions of this kit to handle a range of sizes for number plates. There is a 7" version for plates that are between 7" and 7 1/2" wide, and an 8" version for sizes between 8" and 8 1/2" wide. Select the size at checkout. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your order.

This fender eliminator kit will fit bikes with stock exhaust as well as the following aftermarket exhausts: Scorpion, Arrow, Akropovic, Giannelli, M4, Nikko, and Lazer Extreme aftermarket exhausts. It does not work with Devil.

If you have an aftermaket exhaust other than one of these that I've listed then contact me (FAZR6) before purchasing so that I can help you figure out if it will work for you.

I OFFER A 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT SATISIFIED WITHIN 30 DAYS, YOU MAY RETURN IT FOR A FULL REFUND.

For more pics and reviews, check out the threads below.
http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3938&highlight=fender+eliminator

Attachments

#194 ·
How do I get one?

Well how can I get one. I am in Oregon. How much cash?
Thanks,

If you really want to improve the appearance of your FZ6 you need to get rid of that big, ugly rear fender. Whether it is your first mod or just one of many, there is nothing better that you can do for the looks of your bike for so little money than a Fender Eliminator.

Did you know that to pass the annual saftety inspection that most states require you MUST have a license plate light? And though most states don't require turn signals, if you have them they must work and they MUST be DOT approved? The majority of aftermarket signal lights are not.

I manufacture the sturdiest and most "factory looking" one that you will find anywhere for this bike and the ONLY one that uses your stock signal lights and license plate light so that you don't have to sacrifice safety or worry about not being able to pass inspections because of Non-approved DOT signals.

This kit is made from sturdy .090 aluminum (unlike those paper thin stamped out metal or plastic! ones that the other guys sell for $100 or more), has a satin black enamel over primer finish, comes with mounting hardware,instructions with color pictures, and use existing mounting points so that no drilling or modifying of you bike is needed.

For the money, this is the best appearance mod that you can do to your FZ6 so get one while you can. I will normally ship 1-2 business days after reciept of payment.

IMPORTANT NOTE:I offer two versions of this kit to handle a range of sizes for number plates. There is a 7" version for plates that are between 7" and 7 1/2" wide, and an 8" version for sizes between 8" and 8 1/2" wide. Select the size at checkout. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your order.

This fender eliminator kit will fit bikes with stock exhaust as well as the following aftermarket exhausts: Scorpion, Arrow, Akropovic, Giannelli, M4, Nikko, and Lazer Extreme aftermarket exhausts. It does not work with Devil.

If you have an aftermaket exhaust other than one of these that I've listed then contact me (FAZR6) before purchasing so that I can help you figure out if it will work for you.

I OFFER A 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT SATISIFIED WITHIN 30 DAYS, YOU MAY RETURN IT FOR A FULL REFUND.

For more pics and reviews, check out the threads below.
Sportbikes.net

#16 ·
Didn't see this on the list, but Targa has been around awhile. They make body parts and also sell a bunch of other bits produced by other manufacturers
http://www.targa-acc.com/main_powersearch_nf.html

They don't have any cowls or anything like that for our bike currently, but I'm sure they will produce some stuff eventually. But if people want to swap out their bolts, signals, grips or whatever, they have a bunch of that stuff available now

#17 ·
Restrictor kit

Can I get the UK-Spec restrcitor kit in the states? I love the FZ-6, but if I get it for my first bike, I want to be able to dial it down a bit while I learn.

#19 ·
CuCullin said:
Anyone know if I can use this TopDesign fairing

and still be able to put on these LSL frame sliders? It looks like it would work, but I'm not 100% sure - has anyone bought that lower fairing kit?

Looking from the side shown in the picture they will work, however, it depends if the other side is the same.

I would contact the manufacturer and ask them if it mounts the same on the left of the bike as the right.

Skippy

#20 ·
CuCullin said:
Anyone know if I can use this TopDesign fairing

and still be able to put on these LSL frame sliders? It looks like it would work, but I'm not 100% sure - has anyone bought that lower fairing kit?

I will let you all know in just a few days. Mine is almost here and I will post pics from every angle. I will be getting those sliders as well if they work. Woohoo!!!!

#21 · (Edited)
It do look sexy, but I notice there is a difference in color regarding the belly pan.
Different manufacturers or ???

#22 ·
Cyph3r said:
It do look sexy, but I notice there is a difference in color regarding the belly pan.
Different manufacturers or ???
How in the world did you de-"cypher" that? lol...sorry, couldn't resist. I went back and studyed the pics and it looks perfect to me. Besides, don't you think jcaesar would have noticed it and mentioned it if were so. Just wondering, that's all.

#25 ·
FAZR6 said:
How in the world did you de-"cypher" that? lol...sorry, couldn't resist. I went back and studyed the pics and it looks perfect to me. Besides, don't you think jcaesar would have noticed it and mentioned it if were so. Just wondering, that's all.
Ok, Maybee my eyes are pulling me a trick. It looks to me that the undertray has a slightly different color, but I'm sure it's only immagination.

As I said, It sure looks sexy......

#26 ·
Cyph3r said:
Ok, Maybee my eyes are pulling me a trick. It looks to me that the undertray has a slightly different color, but I'm sure it's only immagination.

As I said, It sure looks sexy......
Lol! I was just giving you a hard time. No harm intended. I'm hoping it looks as sexy on my bike as It does in the pics. It has crossed the pond and due to arrive any day now. I don't want to say how much it costs because that will make my intelligence level obvious to everyone. But as long as I've waited to have a bike, I deserve to have it just like I want it, right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.