Sport Bikes banner

Happy New Year!

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  pigrat 
#1 ·
To everyone - a happy and safe 2005!

I'm hoping we dont have anymore rider down stories or TPS problems for all of 2005.

Havent thought about resolutions really, anybody else made any bike related ones?

#3 ·
Not really a resolution becasue its set in concrete. Heading off for a motorcycle trek through the south pacific in two weeks! can't wait!

#6 ·
Hey guys.. Happy new year.. Thanks for making SBN the #1 source for FZ6 owners. You guys/gals have worked together. stuck together and achived a goal. Keep up the good work and thanks for being part of Sportbikes.net

#8 ·
Yep, happy new year everyone. It's been almost a year since I picked up my FZ6 from the dealer (that reminds me, I need to decide if I want to get the extended warranty). this forum has been a great resource over the past year, thanks to all the helpful members.

#10 ·
My New Years Resolution is to get a track day or two in this year and get a few weekends in at the local drag strip as soon as im off these stinking crutches!! I hope this year is better for everyone than this past year has been. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! And thank you Fred for giving us FZ6 owners a good home.. ha ha

#11 ·
Happy New Year!! My resolution is to get some pants (probably Joe Rocket Alter Ego to match my jacket) and WEAR THEM. And not a resolution, but I'm thinking about going to wheelie school ("on one wheel"). If anybody's done that, let me know how it was.

#12 ·
flipperMAN said:
Hey that beats doing it the fairstar way :p
Just don't get ya feet wet.
If ya see any beautiful islanders (female) let em know where i live :)
Cheers
Hey I'll be going in the drink as often as I can.

I may be a little hard pressed to convince a pacific princess to leave her tropical paridise for the shifty seasons of Melbourne.

#13 ·
silverbullet said:
Hey I'll be going in the drink as often as I can.

I may be a little hard pressed to convince a pacific princess to leave her tropical paridise for the shifty seasons of Melbourne.
Tell her she won't have to leave the house :eek:nfloor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.