Sport Bikes banner

Post Up The Babies

31K views 90 replies 53 participants last post by  DeShon 
#1 ·
Ok we've done this with the 600RR's so now lets see all those sexy 1KRR's Post up a few pics and your mods!

I'll start since I'm a post whore anyway: here is my 05

See less See more
#2 ·
CONT:

The MODS:

SATO TI Exhaust
BMC Race filter
Pantera Racing Gas cap
SATO Rear Sets
CRG Levers
Galpher Suberbike Brake lines
PC3USB
Fender Eliminator
Flapper and PAIR removed
Puig Race Windscreen

#6 · (Edited)
My 3 month old

flapper mod
Jardine RT-1 Alum slipon (new straight design)
PCIII-USB with Erion map
15-42 Renthal sprockets
Speedohealer
front flushmounts, rear mini's
Custom made hinged plate/fender elim.
camera mount
more pics at http://repsolal.bravehost.com/

Attachments

#18 ·
Hey Snowman,
Did the bike come with the gold gas cap/ring, levers, footpegs, etc.? I saw you had aftermarket levers, but not sure on the stock color. It looks hot and would like to add that to my bike.

#19 ·
No the bike came stock from the dealer, I purchased it new. I added all the bling you see, the rear sets are Satos, the levers are CRG and they come in gold, black or silver. The gas cap is Marchisini and that comes in other colors as well.

#26 ·
This what I picked up on Tuesday.... to say I'm pleased is a bit of an understatement.

The UK bike seems slightly different to the pics I've seen of US ones ....we get a black swing arm and we get different indicators, looks like you get the same ones that are on the 929 and 900, we get smaller ones with 'smoked' lenses and orange bulbs behind 'em...and we get a 'Fireblade' decal where you get a 'Racing' one. I added the smoke 'double bubble' screen for a bit more wind deflection.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.